What are you listening to?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Hawthorne Heights, Thursday, Armor For Sleep, AFI, Taking Back Sunday, Senses Fail that type of shit

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Kim Mitchell -- "Go for a Soda" --
Ozzy -- "Shot in the Dark" --
Some Doobies, VH, Boston, Journey

-- among others. :)

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
On a Zombie kick tonight

[YOUTUBE]0698sTH7mUk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uHBtpqbOKXk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ey-AmU6Nbgk[/YOUTUBE]

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
You sir nailed it :thumb:

Don't know if you are a brand-new fan as well, but the song "seventy times seven" was directed towards taking back Sunday, and taking back Sundays song "there's no I in team" was directed towards brand new. They both share the same lyric "is that what you call tact?you're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back so let's end this call and end this conversation. " They pretty much hate each other. I know stray light run was somehow involved in the hatred too.
One of my all time favorite shows was Senses Fail and Bleeding Through. The Used always put on a great show too. Thursday is amazing live too. Other bands I enjoy on a regular basis are Finch, Emery, A Day To Remember, Unwritten Law, Silverstien, and Rise Against.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Jamie Johnson station, Skillet station & Pillar station on Pandora.

Been lovin Jamey Johnson, Eric Church, Justin Moore, Aaron Lewis & the likes of those guys lately.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Jamie Johnson station, Skillet station & Pillar station on Pandora.

Been lovin Jamey Johnson, Eric Church, Justin Moore, Aaron Lewis & the likes of those guys lately.

i know your post is a few months old but im right there with ya.

my one pandora station is all over the place. it goes from C.W. Mccall, to CCR, to 90s alternative rock (kenny wayne shepard to name one), to the rolling stones, to eric church and jamey johnson, and back around to david allen coe/waylon jennings and all them old outlaw singers.

then my other station is either dubstep or blackmill type music that steve got me onto. That lindsey stirling does some bad ass stuff on a violine!