Well I guess it's time

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
e6f4432d.jpg

Notice something Brian?:D

No fan pully, assembly or fan:D & you ditched the a/c too, if i see this right...
Is that an electric h2o pump?

Lookin pretty racy!:thumb:

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Didn't you think it broke it last week then it was fine? At your power level I would expect the motor to last a while.

Yeah, rough idle for a few miles and pressurized cooling system, let sit overnight and hardly went down so thinking it is a pushed cup.

Aw shit bri, sorry to.hear about your luck man, did your truck.possibly get too hot after you installed those electric fans???

Hope all turns out well....

Electric fans have been on for 2 days.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Man Bri......sorry bout this. We're you like beating the piss out of it er? You were not running head studs correct? Just trying to put everything together. Time to bust those pretty rods out the box and throw em in the race truck!:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Stock head bolts, and ran the max effort tune twice. Been on a mild 2500us tune since. Only driven it 1500 miles since I picked it up.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Uggghhhh. Man how frustrating. We need to get you fixed up. You cannot sit out another season. You're the only one it seems that's down to travel for events. Who will I go with?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Uggghhhh. Man how frustrating. We need to get you fixed up. You cannot sit out another season. You're the only one it seems that's down to travel for events. Who will I go with?

Sadly, the last major event I went to before Phoenix races was truckfest in '10. One of these days ill get back up there

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
so you cracked a piston? :confused: my bent rods never caused that. was the motor hot or cold when you pulled the cap?

compression test time :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I doubt you cracked a piston

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Why the excessive blow by then? I agree ben it does seem strange to crack a piston however stranger things have happened. Perhaps bent rod and its letting excessive blow by?

Seem like a new build time regardless:(

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
No fan pully, assembly or fan:D & you ditched the a/c too, if i see this right...
Is that an electric h2o pump?

Lookin pretty racy!:thumb:

Just wanted to show brian he doesnt need the fan pulley, And save 10lbs.

You cant see the electric pump in that pic,but i do run one.