Well I guess it's time

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Shit, I just bought a Merchant pipe, well, Ill use whatever comes first LOL.

Well had a hiccup, truck sat for a month, no charger on battery, just a trickle charger, wasn't enough, let truck idle for 5 mins, shut off and try to load +65hp/DTC's deleted and locks the ECM up and no start :spit:

Freaked out, ran around in circles with my hand sup in the air, unhooked the batteries for 3 hours and charged the sh!t out of the battery and retried, nada... nothing... poop...:(

Realized that my airdog pulls power from IGN0 fuse... might need that to flash... :rofl:

Tried again... WALA! Stock tune :eek:

Let run for 20 mins, no leaks, loud as hell cuz of only downpipe, and DTC's a mile long.

Turned off necessary DTC's, fized for LBZ regulator(it has one) and loaded.... :D

So now im +65hp, S475, 10 stickers and 22's. Right around 485rwhp.

I is EXCITED :happy2::happy2::happy2:

See you Friday Mike, ready to bring the clapped out work truck to you :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]OoQsyZNizNg&list=UU298TG3Sgonnt7UeX-yY0nw&index=1[/YOUTUBE]

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
:roflmao: 10 stickers.... Isnt that a couple hundred HP by themselves?

Congrats on getting it done. :thumb: Have fun!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Brian, if i tow that thing to the track and beat it, im gunna give you a swift kick in the nuts....

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Depends on whos stickers they are and where he put them. If stacked them just in fronr of door then itll be hella fast. Still gay but fast.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Stackin' stickers. The Quad/Edge sticker stack did work well, though.

On a serious note, I dont think anyone will run HellaFast stickers on their truck ever again.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Got some more stuff done today, slapped on the 4" MBRP with muffrawr, discovered a fuel leak on back of engine :eek: , and got it tinted. Limo all the way around and getting 35% on the front windshield in a few weeks. This generic "stock turbo 65hp" tune is a hair more than 65hp.... little truck runs good. Have ~50 mile son the truck so far. :thumb: