We have lost one of our own - Fat_Robi

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
This totally sucks, what exactly did he want to do to his truck, maybe we could donate toward it's build? My thoughts are with his family, especially his parents. You are not supposed to out live your children.

bsundell71

Mar 28, 2007
One of the funny things about Robi is that he always had some idea he had been thinking about and it usually involved my Dad spending money to make something go faster. He would call my Dad and say "I think if we took your boat down to the ocean would could break a 100 mph. I just know we could do it!!" He really loved speed.
As far as what anybody could do just the thoughts are enough. We really do appreciate it.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Here is the info from the facebook event.
Robi was my brother and loved going fast. We had just turned 24 a month ago.
Thanks for all of the condolences. It is great to hear how many people knew him.
We are thinking that in his memory we will build up his truck like he could have only wished he could.
If anybody needs more info you can call me or email me:
Bryan Sundell 702-327-8599 or [email protected]
Thanks so much.

Robison Sundell passed away Friday October 23 at 8:18 pm in Salt Lake City, UT. Robi had been long boarding, lost control and crashed. The severity of his head injury caused massive trauma to his brain. He was flown to the U of U hospital where he was kept on life support until his parents and all of his siblings were able to be at his bedside. In accordance with Robi's wishes, he continued his life of service by donating his organs.
There will be a viewing at Palm Mortuary at 7400 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129 at 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Wednesday October 28th, 2009. The funeral will be at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 3300 N. Buffalo, Las Vegas, NV 89129 on Thursday October 29th, 2009 with the viewing starting at 1:00 and the funeral starting at 2:00 pm. Following the funeral and interment there will be a gathering at the Kris Sundell home. Everyone is encouraged to bring their pictures,videos and stories to share with family and friends. There will be plenty of food for all. We felt this gathering would be a great way to honor Robi and all of his many friends. If there is anybody that would like to come but needs a place to stay, let us know and we will find a place for you to stay. If you have room for somebody to stay also let me know.

Bryan,

From the Hall Family, please accept our deepest condolences. You and your entire family have been so gracious to our family, we are so sorry for your loss.

Chad

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Wes this is taken from the link Pat posted

There will be a viewing at Palm Mortuary at 7400 W. Cheyenne Ave., in Las Vegas from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. on Wednesday Oct. 28.

The funeral will be at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 3300 N. Buffalo in Las Vegas on Thursday Oct. 29, with the viewing starting at 1 p.m. and the funeral starting at 2 p.m.

The 243rd Ward (his BYU ward) is hosting a memorial service Wednesday night at the Manavu Chapel, likely at 7 p.m.

Thanks. I missed it.:hug:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Robi was my brother and loved going fast. We had just turned 24 a month ago.
Thanks for all of the condolences. It is great to hear how many people knew him.
We are thinking that in his memory we will build up his truck like he could have only wished he could.
If anybody needs more info you can call me or email me:
Bryan Sundell 702-327-8599 or [email protected]
Thanks so much.

Bryan ..... So sorry to hear this today . My condolences to you and your family . Your brother was an incredible great person . I met him finally at Bonneville Salt Flats after talking on line many times , he jumped right in on the crew and was all over anything he could do to help and crew , he was so involved in the days spent there . He was right there after the first run cleaning all the salt off the truck and spent alot of time detailing everything on the truck while in impound . Huge help at Bonneville . He was right there on the line helping in any way he could to get the truck ready to run and off the line . Instantly fit right in with everybody and so friendly and knowledgable . Funny as hell too . He made me laugh alot those days there . Made a good friend the days there and so sorry to hear of you and your families loss of him . This is tragic and am at a loss of words . Overwelmed with sadness right now . I wish you all the best on recovering from this incredible loss of such a great guy in your lives .

My prayers are with you and your family and Robi .

Fat Robi .... diesel brother ..... you will be missed dearly by the diesel community .

I dont really ever drink much but have just cracked one in your honor my brother .

Rest in Peace my friend . This ones for you . :alcoholic:

You will be seriously missed .

Johnny

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Here is a link to a video memorial one of his friend's mom put together.
http://vimeo.com/channels/55610 It should be the first video on her list.
Also if anybody wants an invitation to the facebook event email me.
Thanks.
[email protected]

That is a great video , made me tear up watching it , thanks for sharing it with us , it looks like he had a great time in life and enjoyed his short time he had here , my best wishes to you and your family in this hard time .

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Thank You for posting this link for us all to see . Great songs and very well put together .

Really gives you an understanding of who he was and his life experiences . It really hits home how many wonderful family and friends he had in his life . I cant even imagine how difficult this time must be for the family and all who's life he touched and loved him so dearly .

Again Thank You for sharing this with us .

Johnny

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Wow, I don't know what to say. Robi you will be missed. He was still young, it's so sad when stuff like this happens. Rest In Peace Robison. :(

B-Dawg2

May 4, 2008
Utah
The thoughts and prayers of my family extend to yours. I never had the opportunity to meet Robi, but he sounds like the greatest guy.

From a fellow diesel enthusiast and BYU Cougar, I give my best wishes to all.

duramaxxx06

Aug 11, 2009
jasper tn
That is a great video , made me tear up watching it , thanks for sharing it with us , it looks like he had a great time in life and enjoyed his short time he had here , my best wishes to you and your family in this hard time .

X2 trent. . never got to talk to him but a couple times on here but seems like a guy that would make anybody smile.