We have lost one of our own - Fat_Robi

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:cry: Thats just awful... Best wishes and condolences to Family and Friends of Robi
It tears me up to hear news like this, Thoughts & Prayers to all that are hurting......

Godspeed Robi, RIP

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Very sorry to hear this, i lost a very good friend this summer to a motorcycle wreck and it is very hard especially now when his birthday is today, it terrible to lose some one so young and full of life really breaks my heart to hear and my prays and thoughts are with him and his family. :cry:

Last edited:

dmaxvaz

wannabe puller
Nov 22, 2006
METRO DETROIT
may God console his Mother and Father in this time of greiveing and loss, its never easy for parents to bury their son or daughter (it should be the other way around:(). robbie God be with you.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Chad, is there anything the Diesel Community can do for him. Or the 702 crew as he was a member, but we dont have any contact info for anyone but him, and not sure if we should do something like that?

x2

Such a tragic accident. A lot of us participate in potentially dangerous stuff, this hits close to home.
RIP Robi.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

x2

any word on loation and time??

Wes this is taken from the link Pat posted

There will be a viewing at Palm Mortuary at 7400 W. Cheyenne Ave., in Las Vegas from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. on Wednesday Oct. 28.

The funeral will be at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 3300 N. Buffalo in Las Vegas on Thursday Oct. 29, with the viewing starting at 1 p.m. and the funeral starting at 2 p.m.

The 243rd Ward (his BYU ward) is hosting a memorial service Wednesday night at the Manavu Chapel, likely at 7 p.m.

wrcknkrw

Feb 21, 2008
roy ut
tragic news to hear. so sad to see a great person at a young age pass. thoughts go out to family and friends.

bsundell71

Mar 28, 2007
Here is the info from the facebook event.
Robi was my brother and loved going fast. We had just turned 24 a month ago.
Thanks for all of the condolences. It is great to hear how many people knew him.
We are thinking that in his memory we will build up his truck like he could have only wished he could.
If anybody needs more info you can call me or email me:
Bryan Sundell 702-327-8599 or [email protected]
Thanks so much.

Robison Sundell passed away Friday October 23 at 8:18 pm in Salt Lake City, UT. Robi had been long boarding, lost control and crashed. The severity of his head injury caused massive trauma to his brain. He was flown to the U of U hospital where he was kept on life support until his parents and all of his siblings were able to be at his bedside. In accordance with Robi's wishes, he continued his life of service by donating his organs.
There will be a viewing at Palm Mortuary at 7400 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129 at 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Wednesday October 28th, 2009. The funeral will be at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 3300 N. Buffalo, Las Vegas, NV 89129 on Thursday October 29th, 2009 with the viewing starting at 1:00 and the funeral starting at 2:00 pm. Following the funeral and interment there will be a gathering at the Kris Sundell home. Everyone is encouraged to bring their pictures,videos and stories to share with family and friends. There will be plenty of food for all. We felt this gathering would be a great way to honor Robi and all of his many friends. If there is anybody that would like to come but needs a place to stay, let us know and we will find a place for you to stay. If you have room for somebody to stay also let me know.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Here is the info from the facebook event.
Robi was my brother and loved going fast. We had just turned 24 a month ago.
Thanks for all of the condolences. It is great to hear how many people knew him.
We are thinking that in his memory we will build up his truck like he could have only wished he could.
If anybody needs more info you can call me or email me:
Bryan Sundell 702-327-8599 or [email protected]
Thanks so much.

Robison Sundell passed away Friday October 23 at 8:18 pm in Salt Lake City, UT. Robi had been long boarding, lost control and crashed. The severity of his head injury caused massive trauma to his brain. He was flown to the U of U hospital where he was kept on life support until his parents and all of his siblings were able to be at his bedside. In accordance with Robi's wishes, he continued his life of service by donating his organs.
There will be a viewing at Palm Mortuary at 7400 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129 at 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Wednesday October 28th, 2009. The funeral will be at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 3300 N. Buffalo, Las Vegas, NV 89129 on Thursday October 29th, 2009 with the viewing starting at 1:00 and the funeral starting at 2:00 pm. Following the funeral and interment there will be a gathering at the Kris Sundell home. Everyone is encouraged to bring their pictures,videos and stories to share with family and friends. There will be plenty of food for all. We felt this gathering would be a great way to honor Robi and all of his many friends. If there is anybody that would like to come but needs a place to stay, let us know and we will find a place for you to stay. If you have room for somebody to stay also let me know.

Very sorry for your loss, Robi sounded like a one of a kind guy. Prayers to you and your family:(