UCC results and discussion

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
I don't know what Baca runs for trannys usually I think he would of been in the same situation as last year if he didn't break the tranny he made the night before. He said he had to use Randys out of his race truck and hated that he had to go back to a 48.

Husker is local to me and I try to follow what they do. They ran out of time on their new truck which is why they had Justin's there again. Their new truck is a cummins powered Chevy. Unless I misunderstood what inline Chevy means. I was hoping they would stay true to the duramax as they have favored it since they started

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Husker got a Shredder cummins from ii. Was going to put it in a new gm chassis with a Randys transmission. But ran out of time. They did not want to rush it so they went with the other truck. Witch did well.

A Duramax won't have a chance in UCC anytime soon.

Feb 7, 2018
West Central Illinois
Just heard Kelsey Epp cracked her block at UCC

Yes she did. Cracked it after one track pass. She has some major balls for a girl cuz she towed it into the sled track and started it up and pulled the sled with a dry block. Was actually making a hell of a run and BOOM the engine went (which was obviously expected) I’m a pretty “**** it, let’s do it” kinda guy but idk if I could make that decision knowing all the money at stake. She put on a show though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Geez, what a bunch naysayers lol... We have better pistons thanks to many broken ones, we are getting more crank options thanks to broken ones, blocks are coming... I still prefer the duramax, maybe because it’s the underdog but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I don’t like being a sheep I’ll take a harder road just to be a stubborn sob:D

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
From what I heard he was having problem Friday so he didn't know if he was going to make it on to the dyno sat. So he didn't pull a number out of the hat. He got the truck fixed and running before the dynos were done and everyone was ok with him to run except a couple people and they let him run. Then pulled some good numbers and the industrial crew cried about and had him dq'd because he did draw his number out of the hat. Like him or not sounds shady. All competitor's voted to let him run on dyno then didn't like his numbers so threw a fit.

Industrial doesn't give a crap about Dimitri, he's been 86'ed - banned - from their property for years. He didn't run on Friday and I doubt seriously they'd care about his dyno numbers.