Two days until tire suicide!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It's a common thing for people to talk about several things in a slot you just don't look at your own stuff do you. I just decided there's other places to have trans work done then your place that's a fact. Your comments just showed me to go elsewhere when mine needs built for just talking about Chev performance RAG Slams jump out. Be sure to jump the Corvette guys who comment now too just to be fair. I usually just read about the things going on in the subjects at hand guess it's my day to be the Bitch Bag from a couple of blowhard dillys. Oh well this deserves no more attention on my response I'm sure you better go slam some other underling who isn't in the click. My tranny work and recommendations will go elsewhere you can bet your dump on that just keep that in mind and I don't care if you care about my business. You won't get it that is the fact of my response to that!!!!!

Wow, and you have proved that your first post here still doesnt make sense to the caddy post. Please tell me how a ls motor and northstar motor relate?

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Just an issue of talking about diff. engines in the same reply someone makes as is made by lots of people all over in here and it isn't worth the effort to just pick about senseless items everyone picks out of a little reply. As for my little bit of business and it's worth so it may be. I just won't argue with a person who makes a reply to someone that says I took a dump do you want to hear about that? What is that? This is someone with no class or manners otherwise known as lowclass. Let it ride and let him yell it just shows the facts of no personality. God knows I'm glad to learn where not to go. I won't worry about it and he won't either so drop it. All the calories spent on any of the above was not much work to me I type and communicate all over with friends this little site and the even less time spent on it are not alot of time in my day. I only look for the turbo, EFI, and new engines coming onto the tracks for fun. I just like the sport of racing and all the rigs in it for the most part. I really don't see time spent on picking spats on issues if worth my time. You can run now and find a new topic and person to tell about a pick point. Go on times a wasting I'll try and avoid the one's who do the expert everything since that's a royal slot and area around it. :rolleyes::rofl::thumb::rolleyes:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Just an issue of talking about diff. engines in the same reply someone makes as is made by lots of people all over in here and it isn't worth the effort to just pick about senseless items everyone picks out of a little reply. As for my little bit of business and it's worth so it may be. I just won't argue with a person who makes a reply to someone that says I took a dump do you want to hear about that? What is that? This is someone with no class or manners otherwise known as lowclass. Let it ride and let him yell it just shows the facts of no personality. God knows I'm glad to learn where not to go. I won't worry about it and he won't either so drop it. All the calories spent on any of the above was not much work to me I type and communicate all over with friends this little site and the even less time spent on it are not alot of time in my day. I only look for the turbo, EFI, and new engines coming onto the tracks for fun. I just like the sport of racing and all the rigs in it for the most part. I really don't see time spent on picking spats on issues if worth my time. You can run now and find a new topic and person to tell about a pick point. Go on times a wasting I'll try and avoid the one's who do the expert everything since that's a royal slot and area around it. :rolleyes::rofl::thumb::rolleyes:

God doesnt care either.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

You sure run at the mouth an awfull lot for something that doesn't matter.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
haha, colts a nutswinger:... join oprah winfreys web site with all your careless banter... who are u? some kind of diesel nazi?? Or join the caddy northstar luxury owners website, think that might suit u better...:roflmao: u shouldnt talk about mike like that, your going to hurt his feelings....