Two days until tire suicide!

DangerDog

Jul 11, 2010
Mesa AZ
Haha almost forgot about this thread! It's been awesome, I have a little over 700 miles on it now. Stopped at a light next to a body-kitted and stickered 350Z and couldn't help but taunt him a little. He took the bait and on my hottest tune I left him about a truck behind for a full quarter mile, holy hell this trans hooks good! :driving:

Now I just have to take care of the tuning to get rid of the aggressive defuels in the shifts and get a lift pump to get some more fuel to the CP3. I'm running the rails out right around the 5th gear shift. :woott:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
stop and go with easy throttle for an hour, then let her eat as i was told :D

Some of my younger customers ask me how long to brake it in and I tell them to take it easy the first day and hammer it the next. They say ok and proceed to smoke the tires down the street. :eek::D
Damn whippersnappers.:roflmao::D

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Some of my younger customers ask me how long to brake it in and I tell them to take it easy the first day and hammer it the next. They say ok and proceed to smoke the tires down the street. :eek::D

:roflmao::woott:

CamaroZ

Mar 10, 2010
South Shore, Ma

I at the least wait till I'm out of earshot after those suggestions! :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Oh I remember when we did the first 1057 Pat and I developed for Suncoast.:D After the install Kat tokk off down the street smoking Casper's tires while we watched.:eek: Kat got a little sideways. My tech Sal was standing next to me laughing and his words were " The bitch can drive ":D
Love ya Kat.:hug:

DangerDog

Jul 11, 2010
Mesa AZ

Haha, I pride myself in saying I was able to make it as far as Blythe before I started getting a little aggressive, does half a day count?

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
:confused: what is with this guys posts generally having nothing to do with the topic at hand? :confused:

back on topic....congrats on the built trans!! Get past those break-in miles and start hammering down

First guy was just talking about totaling out his Caddy and making twins on his truck finished fine still has Caddy topics in it. Bitch him out too while you have the Maxipad on.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
I took a dump last night. want to hear about it? Stay on topic. No one gives a rats ass about an LS9 in this post.

It's a common thing for people to talk about several things in a slot you just don't look at your own stuff do you. I just decided there's other places to have trans work done then your place that's a fact. Your comments just showed me to go elsewhere when mine needs built for just talking about Chev performance RAG Slams jump out. Be sure to jump the Corvette guys who comment now too just to be fair. I usually just read about the things going on in the subjects at hand guess it's my day to be the Bitch Bag from a couple of blowhard dillys. Oh well this deserves no more attention on my response I'm sure you better go slam some other underling who isn't in the click. My tranny work and recommendations will go elsewhere you can bet your dump on that just keep that in mind and I don't care if you care about my business. You won't get it that is the fact of my response to that!!!!!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
It's a common thing for people to talk about several things in a slot you just don't look at your own stuff do you. I just decided there's other places to have trans work done then your place that's a fact. Your comments just showed me to go elsewhere when mine needs built for just talking about Chev performance RAG Slams jump out. Be sure to jump the Corvette guys who comment now too just to be fair. I usually just read about the things going on in the subjects at hand guess it's my day to be the Bitch Bag from a couple of blowhard dillys. Oh well this deserves no more attention on my response I'm sure you better go slam some other underling who isn't in the click. My tranny work and recommendations will go elsewhere you can bet your dump on that just keep that in mind and I don't care if you care about my business. You won't get it that is the fact of my response to that!!!!!

i dont think the lack of your business will hurt him at all. just sayin. he could care less dude. you wasted calories typing all that out. :thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

If you only knew how much my girl friend was keepin me inline lol. That whole time i was out there in LA she wouldnt let me give her WOT till after we got back from lancaster. She kept sayin "remember how much money you just spent, dont go messin it up cause you know mike will know the reason your back at the shop when he looks at the trans". Lol damn women, always right :D. No offense kat lol