Twins, Triples, and other parts we are working on now!

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Back to the original topic. Joe, I have an All Seasons 3" Y bridge on my truck already. Any chance you would be able to design a kit around that? Or would I need to switch to your piece?

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
If you wanted to mount an elf under your hood to keep an eye on everything, he could build around that

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
lol ya I would say he could make that work with his kit :D

Haha yeah it won't be a problem! Joe's work is top notch and so is his crew. I drove up to check out his shop a few months ago. I am 100% happy with my parts and I do think his work is the best out there. I'm happy to see him get recognition for his hard work! :thumb:

Last edited:

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Back to the original topic. Joe, I have an All Seasons 3" Y bridge on my truck already. Any chance you would be able to design a kit around that? Or would I need to switch to your piece?

Hey buddy, yes we can make any of our parts work from that bridge. Shoot me a message with some details and I would love to get a quote for you!

We do have plans for a LB7 twin kit soon. We are perfecting the single turbo kits now and then to the LB7!

Thanks again everyone for the support!:thumb:

Ill be working on another triple kit soon. Ill get some pictures of that up ASAP!

Also if anyone wants some stickers, leave me your address and ill try to get them out to you!

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Triple pumps?

Hey joe Simon and I were just talking about u. Can u send me a pm with a price on your triple cp3 kit???

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Shoot be a price for a triple kit minus the turbos. S400 up top and two S300 on the bottom.
Shane

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2