Twins, Triples, and other parts we are working on now!

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Thanks again for the kind words! I can't even describe how much I enjoy building these parts and turbo setups...

Mark I'm very excited to see what they can do!!

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
the stuff you guys are coming out with is by far the cleanest work i have ever seen. im a welder myself so i am drooling over that pedestal it looks wicked nice, theres nothing that ruins a sweet fabricated setup more then an ugly weld and you guys are doing some incredibly nice work keep it up

mreeves23

Big Hog Customs, LLC
Sep 15, 2011
Poseyville, IN
Very very clean and smooth. Love the new setups. The twins and triples are extremely sweet! Can't wait to talk with you about all the possibilities!

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Let me just say these kits look amazing in person!!

Got one going on my black truck tonight to test out :thumb:

Great Job Joe!

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
For starters, the bridge was warped when I got it. Upon a CAREFUL installation it cracked pretty good. So I had to have it welded, the pass side IC pipe blew off while data logging and bent it self in half along with put a hold in it (never really lined up 100%) and above all, my alternator is weak... I have NO way to get it out unless I cut the neck of the bridge or start taking the front of the truck apart.
It's nice "looking" kit but Joe has the nicest products I've seen hands down. So this kit will be with his 2 piece billet machined manifold, up pipes and manis, custom intercooler and supporting piping kit along with what ever he decides to do while my truck is there

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Andrew you just have money to burn. Why don't you send some my way then we both can have a kit like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Actually the kit from Custom auto was Money owed to me by Dmitri, The only way I could have something to show for it was to get the kit built.

Phuck thats shitty andrew. You got paid with a boot leg turbo kit.

on the other hand, that billet manifold is just plain dirty. The new kit will be top notch, looking forward to seeing it