turbo?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Danville has a new charger in the works, Stg3. Mark said it would be available in the spring... Sounds like it might be a bad muther.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Tyler at Meyer Performance put down 630 I think with injectors and th 4094vnt on his lmm. Not too sure on the details, think they were 45 overs hopefully someone can chime in that knows better.

Last edited:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Seems like this is all you ever here about the 4094avnt.... Turbo has been out forever now but I have never heard of one track time or even dyno numbers to back it up

I'll have mine on next week. Along with RDL up pipes, EGR delete, downpipe and 40% nozzles. I will dyno it on the 2nd of April and the track opens the following weekend. I will be sure to post my results for everyone. :thumb:

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
I'll have mine on next week. Along with RDL up pipes, EGR delete, downpipe and 40% nozzles. I will dyno it on the 2nd of April and the track opens the following weekend. I will be sure to post my results for everyone. :thumb:

Awesome Chris:thumb: Finally someone to put it to the test... Now all you need Dual pumps:D

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Its crazy how some of you support a non vendor like danville on this site at least recommend someone who pays to advertise on here and who is on here enough to support there products

I think the upgraded stock turbo's is way over rated for they cost when you can get a aftermarket turbo and make alot more power for less money just my :2cents:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Its crazy how some of you support a non vendor like danville on this site at least recommend someone who pays to advertise on here and who is on here enough to support there products

I think the upgraded stock turbo's is way over rated for they cost when you can get a aftermarket turbo and make alot more power for less money just my :2cents:

X2.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix

I agree with the first part. However,....

What makes you say that Garrett factory upgrades are so expensive? Pretty sure I paid less than anyone that bought a S300 style turbo, with pedestal and dp plus new water and oil lines. And, everything bolted up perfect to mine! Not only can I control every aspect of my turbo but I also have a bad ass turbo brake at no extra charge! I'm not dogging another turbo set up I'm just saying that for what I wanted the 4094AVNT nailed it! And for no more fuel that I'm running this thing rips! Just pulled 12,000 lbs to Needles Ca. EGTs never went over 1100* at WOT! Pulled a 5% grade at 80 MPH pushing 15 psi and 800* EGTs (it was also 34 degrees outside). When I let off the gas going downhill or coming to a stop the turbo did close to half the braking while manually downshifting. Can your S300 or 400 do that? Um..... No!

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
After re reading that last post I may have misunderstood wes06dmax?! If your talking about the Fleece and Danville turbos I agree! :hug: But if your putting down my 4094AVNT I don't! LOL!!! :roflmao: :beer

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I think one buy s aturbo for what they wanna use it for mainly, "duh"

the vgt's have a great turbo brake, and are pretty cheap and work very well, however, they use the factory restrictive haust housing, and will never outflow a fixed turbo of the same size. my HTT spools as fast as stock, and thats what I was after. my LBZ is a lowrider, I don't tow anything anymore. :rofl:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho

I think the OP asked what VVT chargers were out there. I'm pretty sure if the new danville charger does what Mark says it will, its going to get a lot of attention, even on Duramax Diesels. My wooden nickel.

However I do agree with supporting the vendors on here & they would be my first call for a 4094avnt. You can't beat it for the money.