TS outlaw 2010

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Zero tolerance policy down here for the idiot ratio this year. Dennis said if you plan on doing something dumb don't show up. I keep hearing something about having to buy passes ?? As for sceduling I believe they have that all worked out too :)

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
We are going, I think the DP Challenge is before TS and may be as much as three days before. If that is the case we can't take that much time, and I'll withdraw White Out if picked. I was hoping it would be the day after TS like last year. It's over 2200 miles for me then I'm towing Max'd Out on to Buck & Jess' Outerbanks race in North Carolina and flying back home. Rob and Nathan can't take that much time off. I'll drive it back to Indy after Buck & Jess' race. Lots of flying back and forth, but I want to go back at least this year and see how we fair. Going to be giving a lot of weight away to some of those 12 valves that for sure. Wish Casper could join us in the eastern swing.:thumb:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
i hope they dont over regulate it...theres no excuse for obnoxious shit but i dont wanna get bitched at reving/smokeing/ maybe a tiny burnout

theres a fine line

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
i hope they dont over regulate it...theres no excuse for obnoxious shit but i dont wanna get bitched at reving/smokeing/ maybe a tiny burnout

theres a fine line
I disagree. Dumbass kids don't know how to moderate their fun. They have to one up their buddy, and that's how the stupid crap happens. A zero tolerance policy is really the best way to keep it from escalating into retardedness.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I disagree. Dumbass kids don't know how to moderate their fun. They have to one up their buddy, and that's how the stupid crap happens. A zero tolerance policy is really the best way to keep it from escalating into retardedness.

I do totally agree with that. But look at Schield... People were gettin tickets for burnouts all day long "ZERO TOLERENCE", But that didn't stop them from doing a huge pissed off burnout after for gettting the ticket did it? No.

The fact is you can't fix stupid

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Good point, and just another reason why I hate stupid people.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho

theres a fine line

I'm gonna have to agree with Josh on this one. After driving 24+ hours one way last year, just to have the drags canceled because of some stupid asses that can't control themselves. I'm all for more rules to keep the idiots in control.

Don't get me wrong, I like to drink with all my buddies from back there, but you don't have to go out and show how cool you are in your truck and ruin if for everyone else.

I hope more of the diesel guys speak up this year when they see dumb things happening. Just my $.02

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
I hope more of the diesel guys speak up this year when they see dumb things happening. Just my $.02

This is the thing guys, please say something or at least express your dissatisfaction with the behavior. problem too last year was everyone would just smile and watch for the most part.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey

I'm gonna have to agree with Josh on this one. After driving 24+ hours one way last year, just to have the drags canceled because of some stupid asses that can't control themselves. I'm all for more rules to keep the idiots in control.

Don't get me wrong, I like to drink with all my buddies from back there, but you don't have to go out and show how cool you are in your truck and ruin if for everyone else.

im not saying let everyone do anything but we have a local event here in my home town...used to be a lot of fun now its so regulated you cant do anything i got pulled over last year for "accelerating too quickly" this is in 2wd no boost 0-25mph no tire spin.....theres a level where it turns into just ball busting instead of protecting.

like i said before its a fine line IMHO

and theres no excuse for mudding up the track or even thinking about driving drunk but you gotta have a tiny bit of fun...less my tires need to sacrifice just a little

Last edited:

blackduramax07

Mar 6, 2008
Florence, AL
Idiots are going to show up regardless. It is security's responsibility to "make an example" of the first person caught acting like a fool. If not, they will set the precedent for the rest of the retards.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
i hope they dont over regulate it...theres no excuse for obnoxious shit but i dont wanna get bitched at reving/smokeing/ maybe a tiny burnouttheres a fine line

I think the best way to handle that is do that stuff on the track, dyno event or burnout contest, drive around town like a little old lady on Sunday and be as much a good citizen we can. Any show of what folks outside of our diesel community considers immature or obnoxious behavior just adds fuel to the fire for those who would like to regulate us out of existence.

Check out this video, It was considered one of the 10 best commercials of last year. The guy who is singing it is Garrison Kieller of Prairie Home Companion on PBS radio. It's a Honda ad. It's obviously aimed at a young audience, sort of brain washing the next generation in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwRCBHhyrAA