TruckFest 2010!!!!!!!!

Kelli73085

Aug 24, 2009
It's here again!!!!! I can't wait its going to be awesome!!!!! Here is all of the info for the weekend. I can't wait to see come of you guys!!!!!

PS If you need a hotel, call the Holiday Inn 303-424-8300 and tell them you need the ATS Diesel rate, it is $79+tax per night... Not as close to the track as the Marriott, but quite a bit difference in the price...

Attachments

• DOTM Weekend events detail 01.pdf
    129.2 KB · Views: 61

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
It's here again!!!!! I can't wait its going to be awesome!!!!! Here is all of the info for the weekend. I can't wait to see come of you guys!!!!!

PS If you need a hotel, call the Holiday Inn 303-424-8300 and tell them you need the ATS Diesel rate, it is $79+tax per night... Not as close to the track as the Marriott, but quite a bit difference in the price...

Hi Kelli, can you please post up the rules for the different classes of diesel drag racing? Like what exactly is the diesel truck class and how does it differ from the others? Is it a bracket race open to any diesel? Or Heads up? What is the light used in Pro Truck Eliminator? 5/10 or 4/10? protree or is it a sportman light?

jckleewein

Dec 13, 2008
Broomfield, Colorado
I will be there. It should be a good time. I think there were 400+ trucks there last year. The only issue with this race is allowing Semi's down the track. It takes for ever!:rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I will be there. It should be a good time. I think there were 400+ trucks there last year. The only issue with this race is allowing Semi's down the track. It takes for ever!:rofl:

They tear the crap out of the starting line too, also when they go through the water box they never get it all off and the first 100 feet off the line gets wet. As least it did at the trucking for kids event at Fontana acouple of years ago. Spun like crazy.

Kelli73085

Aug 24, 2009
What days is it

It is August 6, 7, 8th ... I can't find the link to the rules... It's a Bandimere thing... But it is bracket racing on Sunday... And I believe that they use a pro tree for the diesel class... The rest of the rules are up to Bandimere... I can tell you that if you don't have a stack, your tail pipes have to be turn downs.

PS Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys... Snuck n a little vacay... :thumb:

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
It is August 6, 7, 8th ... I can't find the link to the rules... It's a Bandimere thing... But it is bracket racing on Sunday... And I believe that they use a pro tree for the diesel class... The rest of the rules are up to Bandimere... I can tell you that if you don't have a stack, your tail pipes have to be turn ups.

PS Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys... Snuck n a little vacay... :thumb:

fixed :)

Last edited:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
They tear the crap out of the starting line too, also when they go through the water box they never get it all off and the first 100 feet off the line gets wet. As least it did at the trucking for kids event at Fontana acouple of years ago. Spun like crazy.

Trust me,,, At Bandimere, You won't spin like crazy. Very sticky track! :happy2:
I'm coming too, or course. Hopefully bringing lots of friends too.
Hey Kelli, What's up with the Hello Kitty truck, OMG! thats crazy!!!!

Last edited:

Kelli73085

Aug 24, 2009
Hello Kitty... That's a concept paint job for Jason's truck... Lol... I like the color for mine... But I think we will call it Barbie Max... Lol

Kelli73085

Aug 24, 2009
:happy2: We have some pretty awesome high horsepower trucks signed up for the dyno... I am getting a little antsy though...

Lb7KID

ZoomZoom
Jan 24, 2010
parker,colo
i was there there wernt very many fast fast trucks dimmtri was there i seen him run once it was a 10.... something the bored cleard really fast. friday night pulls went well the ats trucks won by far in one of the class there was a really neet elcomeno with a 12 valve in it running high 12s out there today sorry guys thats all i got