Truck died. Fuel issue.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Ok. Just scanned the truck for codes. This is what came up.
P0089
P0193
P0670
U0105 (no comms with ficm)
What y'all think? I'm guessing the ficm went bad. Anyone agree?

The fuel pressure codes are because of this retarded II CP3. That will be fixed with my new LMM pump I have sitting here. So not to worried about those. The glow plug code has been intermittent with this truck for a while. I'm never in the cold so it's not that big of deal to me yet.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Im sure you checked but is your fuse under the hood blown for the ficm? My 05 ended up having a spot rubbbed on the harness and it would blow the ficm fuse under the hood.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Off the top of my head I cant remember. I know its under the hood and its one of the smaller fuses. If I still had the truck i would go out and look. Sorry.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Checked all the fuses and they were good. Also grounded the ficm to the battery terminal to see if that would do anything. Still nothing. I'm starting to think that it's a bad ficm. Just gotta find a good one to put in it to see if that works.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
It was coming from the #3 injector. I swapped #3 with #7 to see if the leak followed the injector. The leak stopped but truck still isn't running :(