Trade LBZ ecsb for Lb7 ccsb??

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Joe, let a real mechanic work on it and your headache will go away.

Joe has no finger filter and after his LBZ turbo held up to his screwdriver endevor hes gotten this LBZ ego thats quiet funny :D. Cant wait till his crank breaks or he pops a piston :angel: :hug:

I am the real deal sonnnn!! :D

We did headgaskets with studs on it. I didn't pull the cups because none of them popped out when I removed the injectors. After the Truck was running again (it ran very well) it lifted a cup and filled the crank with fuel.... The truck is running like a raped ape again after the cup got reseated with some loctite. We did a 400 trip to a SNORE race towing a 12k toy hauler and it passed the test with flying colors! ... Last night he text me that it spewing it's guts out (coolant) I'm assuming it lifted another cup but I won't know til later after I check it out.

Something funny: there were 3 lb7's on the drive way, 1 lly , and my badass lbz. I checked the balance rates on all the trucks just to prove how much lb7's suck. All three trucks had balance rates of >4... two of them needed injectors..... Coincidense??? Nope:hug:

the lly had 1 injector at 7 and my bad ass lbz with 170k on the clock <1 on all of them.....

As for cranks and pistons, I don't lose sleep over it. My truck owes me nothing as she has put up with a lot of love:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I am the real deal sonnnn!! :D

We did headgaskets with studs on it. I didn't pull the cups because none of them popped out when I removed the injectors. After the Truck was running again (it ran very well) it lifted a cup and filled the crank with fuel.... The truck is running like a raped ape again after the cup got reseated with some loctite. We did a 400 trip to a SNORE race towing a 12k toy hauler and it passed the test with flying colors! ... Last night he text me that it spewing it's guts out (coolant) I'm assuming it lifted another cup but I won't know til later after I check it out.

Something funny: there were 3 lb7's on the drive way, 1 lly , and my badass lbz. I checked the balance rates on all the trucks just to prove how much lb7's suck. All three trucks had balance rates of >4... two of them needed injectors..... Coincidense??? Nope:hug:

the lly had 1 injector at 7 and my bad ass lbz with 170k on the clock <1 on all of them.....

As for cranks and pistons, I don't lose sleep over it. My truck owes me nothing as she has put up with a lot of love:D

Well joe, there is your prob. you popped all the injectors out and never resealed them. it dont take shit to break the 272 loctite from sealing and eventually they will leak. by the time they stop popping/leaking you will have resealed all 8.

and just like you to your POS pistons, i feel the same about my POS injectors. i dont loose any sleep and i know i can walk that LBZ up and down the street on my tow tune day in and day out for the next 100k :D. I guess you should replace those injectors on those other trucks the same way you did your buddies, ill bet they pop cups too. hell i bet you get a cup to pop on that LLY! :roflmao: :D :hug:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
^^^^^ funny guy

what happened last time you raced me? Bent rods
Wes raced me and blew his head gaskets. Although I lost both those races by hundreths of a second, my lbz came out unscathed.

Man I'm lbz nut swinger:roflmao:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
^^^^^ funny guy

what happened last time you raced me? Bent rods
Wes raced me and blew his head gaskets. Although I lost both those races by hundreths of a second, my lbz came out unscathed.

Man I'm lbz nut swinger:roflmao:

no when i raced AND BEAT you i was still on straight rods :hello:. i bent them racing steve/brian on the way home ;) :D. Ill race ya, tow tune to your sleepy LBZ any time buddy. truck is hungry for some smoked joe :hug:

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
Just looked at the truck, extremely disappointed. Had a lot of money in it but was not taken care of.