To the cowardly mod who changed my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
He just asked him he said he had not heard back from you since after last night and that a deal had not been finished. I will keep this pm since your wanting to slander a vendor over your own stupid shit. I catch that you can visits other forums.

Is this one in one of those messages? :thumb:

There is a list of Pm's that match all me and you talked about. Pic shows full list from June to now. Your post above makes no since other forums ?

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Pound sand. This site is for real hotrodders not slippery pansys.:hello:

Yeah but unfortuantly the site is filled with more slippery pansys now adays then any real hotrodders! Kinda sucks cause its harder and harder to get actual true answers then the normal df highschool answer bs

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Pound sand. This site is for real hotrodders not slippery pansys.:hello:

X2

Yeah but unfortuantly the site is filled with more slippery pansys now adays then any real hotrodders! Kinda sucks cause its harder and harder to get actual true answers then the normal df highschool answer bs

Took the words right out of my mouth! I wish there was a way you had to pass a test or have some kind of way not everybody could join...

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Found it had to go through all Pms not a search from who. It was part of the last on my list but not on there.
ripmf666 said:
Ne-max said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-max
Quote:
Originally Posted by howie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-max
Quote:
Originally Posted by howie
Do you have a brand new cts
I would have a new one sent to you.

Do you have the accessories for the v2?
I have everything that came with it brand new have the registration card which I never used

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
OK. If your wanting to do it let me know.
I'm game how is this going to go down I want to make sure both party's gets everything

But no reason to keep arguing. Obviously the deal is done. Just learned to avoid creatures of the night and warn other members. I'm done talking with you

He just asked him he said he had not heard back from you since after last night and that a deal had not been finished. I will keep this pm since your wanting to slander a vendor over your own stupid shit. I catch that you can visits other forums.

ripmf666 said:
howie said:
Here is the way I see it I told him what I wanted to trade it for just as I did tony yall came first with the goods so bump him. First come first serve

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

He tried to say you posted you had a trade pending with him.

Did you see how he posted the he had a trade pending for a new CTS? That was with me. That is why I contacted you cause he said you had great prices. Then you screw me.

howie said:
Yeah after reading all the crap from amazon I wouldn't have traded with him anyways it has no warranty and no guarantee that it will work. He is just mad that he was trying to screw me. And it didn't happen than he gave me bs that he done bought one and I should buy it and yeah the deal pending was with you I was up half the night talking a deal with you never heard anything back from him til after I posted that

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Boy i really wish this forum was more like yellow bullet forum! This kind of petty bs would never happen. So how about we get back to the op crying about his avatar being changed and you guys start your own thread on bashing one another

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Or to the mod who got called out and won't man up.
I always have respect for joshh and sure enough he came right out and said he changed it.
I just leave them up no big deal.
To me its the pansy crap behind my back get it?

from mobile

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Well he will be in ennis tx next season. Talk to him about it then, piss on all this keyboard shit.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Closing it would be easy.
The admin can say mods can hide behind the scene and play games or the admin can say this is the guy and he man's up.
It was a fairly simple thread with a direct yes or no question.
Simple closing the thread would be a statement by admin that yes a mod is free to play childish games and that is how the want a group of bad boy hardcore racers represented.

Lets put it in relative terms if we were at the track and someone painted a set of nuts on your trailer. That might piss you off. You might ask everyone who did it.
But if you saw the graffiti and then a fellow over yonder holding a paint can smiling and waving. Well you would not have to ask questions and could take the joke or get even.

The difference is a man and a boy that's all.

Respectfully I must ask everyone to think about it from both sides.

from mobile

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
Closing it would be easy.
The admin can say mods can hide behind the scene and play games or the admin can say this is the guy and he man's up.
It was a fairly simple thread with a direct yes or no question.
Simple closing the thread would be a statement by admin that yes a mod is free to play childish games and that is how the want a group of bad boy hardcore racers represented.

Lets put it in relative terms if we were at the track and someone painted a set of nuts on your trailer. That might piss you off. You might ask everyone who did it.
But if you saw the graffiti and then a fellow over yonder holding a paint can smiling and waving. Well you would not have to ask questions and could take the joke or get even.

The difference is a man and a boy that's all.

Respectfully I must ask everyone to think about it from both sides.

from mobile

I agree with you that its childish to mess with you publicly with your pict and signature... but I honestly don't think your proving anything by making a big deal about it. I don't know you personally or the people that are doing this to you but I know you are not gaining any respect by making a big deal about a picture. If people have a problem with your work then let them prove it through history of work. Changing your "profile" on the internet didn't make you less of a mechanic did it?

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
No....but my pming is gone too. My whole usercp was messed with.
This thread is my only line of communication.
Sorry I thought I stated that earlier. I guess that was kinda a key factor. Sorry

from mobile

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
I did notice your PM was not available. I thought it might be a personal setting. Any way I have learned a lot from reading through the posts on this page. Personal actions sometimes prove more devastating towards a business than professional actions. Im not specifically talking about you jkholder09. Just a general statement.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
No....but my pming is gone too. My whole usercp was messed with.
This thread is my only line of communication.
Sorry I thought I stated that earlier. I guess that was kinda a key factor. Sorry

from mobile

The loss of your PM privileges has nothing to do with your signature or avatar. That has been gone for a couple of weeks I think. I don't think we really need to go over that here though.

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan

This is exactly why I stay quiet if I don't know the answer or don't have any logical idea or suggestion to contribute. I'm still trying to build my truck and learn more all the time. I am an Ag Mechanic by trade but definitely don't know it all by any means. Actually a long, long ways from knowing enough even. :D I guess what I'm saying is some threads get so junked up by guys that should just keep quiet and pay attention to the guys that know what they're talking about. Sorry if this is off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.