Silva is in line for a new job

AndersonSilvasnewjob-46000.gif

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I can't take credit for anything other than your newest avatar. I couldn't handle the life-size portrait that someone else put up. I hope you like this one.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52701

Me and the Op agreed that I will buy him a new edge cts and have it directly shipped to him. I was going to go through amazon and he suggested creatures of the night. So I told him I would message Henry and see if he could price match. I messaged Henry and asked if he could match Amazons price. After listening to him cry about MAP pricing and so fourth late that night I was just going to go threw amazon. Well interesting enough the next morning Henry closed the thread. Henry ended up taking it out from under me when all I was trying to do was offer him some business. I should have just ordered it and had it sent asap then waiting. Lesson Learned.

I am willing to give Simmon or Mcrat the password to my profile and let them read the messages from the deal. I have kept them all and have nothing to hide.

Below is what's posted in the mod area with your Pm's to Howie then the last one to me. You wanted to use me as the middle man in the deal. Your issue is there was already a person ahead of you on post 4 in that thread that also has me ship parts for them. I finished the deal for the parties I have no need for a v2 mine does not get used even same tunes past few years.

Seller of v2 did not close deal with Luke for V2. Tony had already talked with Howie about buying the V2 before Luke was even in the thread. Luke asked at 9pm if I could beat 340.00 for a Cts insight that is well below map price. There is no warranty when you buy from a site that sells that low as I told him amazon. Howie wanted Cts insight new with warranty and a expandable pyro not just a Cts for the v2. I ship all parts for Tony and also Howie is a customer of mine to start with. If Luke wanted the V2 he should of closed the deal with Howie and not tried to get the insight further under map price and hold the same ad open for 12 hrs with out letting Howie know what was going on. As they say Money talks and Bullshit walks.

As fare as Luke aka Ne-max he wants to make a deal I'm covering for 2 parties personal. Same as he picked to use me as the middle man to see if I would sell the Cts lower then amazon. Now because he did not get what he wanted from the parties in that thread I'm to blame because I'm supplying the parts. And he feels it's going to be ok to slander my name on the forum and because he says he Told another mod he thinks he's ok to do so. If he slanders me were going to have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-max
Quote:
Originally Posted by howie
Quote:
Quote:
Do you have a brand new cts
I would have a new one sent to you.

Do you have the accessories for the v2?
I have everything that came with it brand new have the registration card which I never used

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
OK. If your wanting to do it let me know.
I'm game how is this going to go down I want to make sure both party's gets everything

But no reason to keep arguing. Obviously the deal is done. Just learned to avoid creatures of the night and warn other members. I'm done talking with you

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52701

Me and the Op agreed that I will buy him a new edge cts and have it directly shipped to him. I was going to go through amazon and he suggested creatures of the night. So I told him I would message Henry and see if he could price match. I messaged Henry and asked if he could match Amazons price. After listening to him cry about MAP pricing and so fourth late that night I was just going to go threw amazon. Well interesting enough the next morning Henry closed the thread. Henry ended up taking it out from under me when all I was trying to do was offer him some business. I should have just ordered it and had it sent asap then waiting. Lesson Learned.

So it's a problem related to a deal you had with a vendor/moderator, not with how someone moderated a thread or post of yours.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Below is what's posted in the mod area with your Pm's to Howie then the last one to me. You wanted to use me as the middle man in the deal. Your issue is there was already a person ahead of you on post 4 in that thread that also has me ship parts for them. I finished the deal for the parties I have no need for a v2 mine does not get used even same tunes past few years.

Seller of v2 did not close deal with Luke for V2. Tony had already talked with Howie about buying the V2 before Luke was even in the thread. Luke asked at 9pm if I could beat 340.00 for a Cts insight that is well below map price. There is no warranty when you buy from a site that sells that low as I told him amazon. Howie wanted Cts insight new with warranty and a expandable pyro not just a Cts for the v2. I ship all parts for Tony and also Howie is a customer of mine to start with. If Luke wanted the V2 he should of closed the deal with Howie and not tried to get the insight further under map price and hold the same ad open for 12 hrs with out letting Howie know what was going on. As they say Money talks and Bullshit walks.

As fare as Luke aka Ne-max he wants to make a deal I'm covering for 2 parties personal. Same as he picked to use me as the middle man to see if I would sell the Cts lower then amazon. Now because he did not get what he wanted from the parties in that thread I'm to blame because I'm supplying the parts. And he feels it's going to be ok to slander my name on the forum and because he says he Told another mod he thinks he's ok to do so. If he slanders me were going to have issues.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have everything that came with it brand new have the registration card which I never used

I'm game how is this going to go down I want to make sure both party's gets everything

But no reason to keep arguing. Obviously the deal is done. Just learned to avoid creatures of the night and warn other members. I'm done talking with you

Why don't you post all of it?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Correct. But would not expect a mod to do what he did. That's why I said what I did.

Your missing my point but whatever.
If anyone has issues with how moderating is done feel free to contact the admins or other mods. We will try to sort out the issue.
That said there is a certain amount of tom foolery we do dose out to those that we feel need it for one reason or another. Take it all with a grain of salt is my suggestion.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Here's what I have I save everything.

Why don't you post all of it?

Ne-max said:
ripmf666 said:
Ne-max said:
Hi Henry

Can you beat 340 on a edge insight cts?

I can do it ? It I think I know who is selling below map without bundling this part. They being nice enough to you were you do not lose the warranty and writing the invoice for 399 still

Not sure on the that part.

Ne-max said:
ripmf666 said:
Ne-max said:
I have bought many edge parts especially probes from there and eBay stores. Edge has always backed them up.

With the invoice under map. I will be on the phone Monday bitching edge out. BS what they tell us to follow there BS rules and invoices must match map pricing. I was 5 under map on my website and edge was up my ass about it but these mother f uckers getting away with it.

There definitely not as strict as air dog and fass when it comes to map pricing

Ne-max said:
ripmf666 said:
Ne-max said:
ripmf666 said:
Ne-max said:
I have bought many edge parts especially probes from there and eBay stores. Edge has always backed them up.

With the invoice under map. I will be on the phone Monday bitching edge out. BS what they tell us to follow there BS rules and invoices must match map pricing. I was 5 under map on my website and edge was up my ass about it but these mother f uckers getting away with it.

There definitely not as strict as air dog and fass when it comes to map pricing

Fass will black list you. Brad was just here at the house 2 weeks back BSing about the new mounting bracket. I live 20 mins from there warehouse he caught me off guard knocking at the door. Airdog they have said not to go under 40 under map lol and told others 10% off map. But them went and cut there own dealers throats at events by selling pumps for less then 500.

I know husker diesel by my house got there dealer license pulled by air dog for selling many kits under map

Ne-max said:
ripmf666 said:
Ne-max said:
ripmf666 said:
Ne-max said:
Thanks for ruining my deal I made for the v2. Vary professional

He asked if I wanted the v2 since Tony asked. I had already gave Howie prices for the cst and the prob a few months back when he bought a new prob for his Ppe gauge. So I shipped him the Cts and eas expandable pyro like he priced out. He was wanting more then what you guys were offering him I was asked by him if we could work a deal. And I said sure after Tony told him if he wanted to sell call. I cover buying and selling most parts the same as Tony.

Whatever dude. You saw I had a deal with him and realized at your cost you can get a good deal. So you ****ed me over. Zach Fuller was right. You are a crooked guy that only thinks about your self

Give me a f ucking break tony said he would buy it. Howie had already priced the parts from me before hand I have sold him part for along time. He's into it for 420 after shipping then you still have to put a 100 vin back on it. You could of ordered him a Cts and expandable pyro and got him what he wanted.

Did you see how he posted the he had a trade pending for a new CTS? That was with me. That is why I contacted you cause he said you had great prices. Then you screw me.

Ne-max said:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ne-max said:
That's fine. Another mod is aware of what's going on.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Your missing my point but whatever.
If anyone has issues with how moderating is done feel free to contact the admins or other mods. We will try to sort out the issue.
That said there is a certain amount of tom foolery we do dose out to those that we feel need it for one reason or another. Take it all with a grain of salt is my suggestion.

You asked how I got screwed so I told you.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
He just asked him he said he had not heard back from you since after last night and that a deal had not been finished. I will keep this pm since your wanting to slander a vendor over your own stupid shit. I catch that you can visits other forums.

Is this one in one of those messages? :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.