Time has come

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well the limo will be makin it finally to the track tomorrow. been testing some tuna all week from steve to get fueling down. just have to throw my limit straps on tonight and ill be ready. Wish me luck! just hope the stock front driveshaft doesnt decide it wants to be free of all this power :eek: :D. Im thinkin a 12.5-12.7, just depends on how i hook and if this hot air really wants to drag me down on power. Doesnt help i have the famous leak on my intercooler as well so im down a bit on boost.

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Good luck James! Have fun man. It will feel good to get out there for sure.

I'm guessing 12.4's :thumb:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Good luck bra!! I'm guessing 12.25

put some smaller tires on there :thumb::thumb:

Nope, no little tires. all about what she can do in street attire. even keepin the spare this run ;) :D

Good luck James! Have fun man. It will feel good to get out there for sure.

I'm guessing 12.4's :thumb:

thanks Kris! im setting a low goal so i dont dissapoint myself and keep throwin shit at it to hit my goal :roflmao:

13.9's..... need moar powa!!!!! Good luck bud.... :D

Wes, this isnt joes truck we are talkin about :D

dick :rofl:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Good luck! My first trip to the track with all my go fast stuff netted me a ego bruising 14 flat @ 98 mph :eek:. I knew I had fueling issues going down but damn that hurt my feelings a little. I hope the new setup does me better once I get back home.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Good luck! My first trip to the track with all my go fast stuff netted me a ego bruising 14 flat @ 98 mph :eek:. I knew I had fueling issues going down but damn that hurt my feelings a little.

lol last time i ran i was expecting a 13.5 or so. first run got me a 13.04 :D. not long after the twins bent my rod (like two hours later). i know this tune pulls waaaay harder than when i bent everything and rail pressure holds all day long where as before i would drop to 22k with a desired of 25.5k on a 2800uS tune. my biggest concern is getting out of the hole. i know i wont be able to just "roll into it" like i use to. THink ill try keepin the twins just under the RPM of lighting and see how that does

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
lol na. eatin dinner at the parents for early fathers day remember?? you got like a 12hr memory :rofl: