The tale of 2 RC/SB Duramaxes

turbo_bu

Mar 27, 2007
Central IL
"I'm not sure how it would hold up with a really hot tune or a lot of weight, but his other son has a CC/SB 2006 Duramax truck with Quadrasteer. It's been holding up fine with a tune that is probably low 400 HP to the wheels for about 6 months."

What's the trick to making the quadrasteer work? Do you have to start with a gas truck that came with quadrasteer, then convert it to Duramax? My gut tells me that the BCM has a lot to do with getting it all to work...

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
"I'm not sure how it would hold up with a really hot tune or a lot of weight, but his other son has a CC/SB 2006 Duramax truck with Quadrasteer. It's been holding up fine with a tune that is probably low 400 HP to the wheels for about 6 months."

What's the trick to making the quadrasteer work? Do you have to start with a gas truck that came with quadrasteer, then convert it to Duramax? My gut tells me that the BCM has a lot to do with getting it all to work...

I don't know, but they've built 4 or 5 or them now. The member on here named chambersj is the one who would have to tell you all about it.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Josh is the the guy who was going to let me race his truck at Ennis in 2012 then changed his mind and the son raced it? I should have raced anything that day just to get the points ended up losing the national points race by 40 points to Verlon that year.