The tale of 2 RC/SB Duramaxes

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Lot of hard work. Lot of money. Lot of time. Attention to detail not lacking. Nicely done!

Not my style but I'm sure the owner/s are happy and at the end of the day as long as they're paying, mission accomplished:thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What seats in the white truck?
They're stock power seats that have been recovered.
Very clean trucks! SC/SB don't look good in my opinion when they are lifted
They just can't hardly build anything without lifting it.

Those are sweet builds. I like the white one the best. What rear bumper is on the white one?
It has Silverado SS bumpers front and rear.

I would take the white one anyday. Wonder how that quadrasteer holds up with the dmax?

Sent from Secure Line
I'm not sure how it would hold up with a really hot tune or a lot of weight, but his other son has a CC/SB 2006 Duramax truck with Quadrasteer. It's been holding up fine with a tune that is probably low 400 HP to the wheels for about 6 months.

I was wondering the same thing? I assume the engine is pretty much stock?
Yeah, it just has a mild tune in it.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Thanks to this thread I'm looking for a rclb GMC lbz. There's a white rcsb lly GMC on eBay right now in Ontario

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
man, ditch the tip on the white reg cab for something smaller and throw some different wheels and tires on it and id take that thing in a heart beat! The red one......well just not my style lol

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I would take the white one anyday. Wonder how that quadrasteer holds up with the dmax?

Sent from Secure Line

x2. I'm curious if or for how long the quadrasteer would hold up to the torq or real off-roading.
It's a sic truck though. I would love to have it!

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
I respect the time and talent but not my cup of tea. Nicest rc/sb duramax around belongs to slipclutchms

Hands down nicest one ever built. And yes that's a challenge, find me a nicer one.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I respect the time and talent but not my cup of tea. Nicest rc/sb duramax around belongs to slipclutchms

Hands down nicest one ever built. And yes that's a challenge, find me a nicer one.
Different strokes, as they say. I don't care for that particular truck.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Saw both of these trucks in person this weekend. Great work on both. Super clean rigs. :thumb:
Yeah, they had both of those, the lifted white fladbed LMM, and the big Cadillac hearse entered in the show and shine yesterday.