LB7: The dream is becoming a reality

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
The way to my heart is definitely through my stomach!!! I always eat good when I come to your place!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL

pulling waynes truck home after a night on the strip tearing it up!!

Broke the driveshaft in two pulling in the 2.6 class...oops

The officials telling me i had some pieces on the track... didnt even feel the driveshaft snap i was already on the brakes

After i dropped an injector the first time..

The first time at BYRON dragway

The day i live for and the reason i push so hard... will always be my numbers

Drunken nights in the garage lol... 5" intake i picked up off of jmaz268

throw in some humor ;)

Essential part of the process

late night shenanigans

typical summer day

one of the last times i drove it before the water pump let go..

Time has come.... Teardown Starts!!

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL

Wollerpalloooooozzzaaa 2013

BYRONNNN

Stayed up all night drinking... shut down the strip club... then loaded the rig up... headed to the strip for the day.. won the championship that day hung over.. and completely exhausted... red bull pulled us through!!

My truck is such a garage whore

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL

Boy... what a good looking sign

refueling the body!!

I LOVE SQUIRTERS!!!!

Late christmas present to myself

EXACTLY

First year at scheids

The morning of the hood failure... only 12 hours with a freshly painted cowl hood!!

Dang... so much money wasted!!

Wayne!!!!

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Great looking story bud, its been great getting to know ya. Cant wait to see what she does after shes back together. Maybe some day ill own another diesel!:thumb:

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
Very good story the ADHD thing is a good thing I don't have it but I do have a problem which is called hyper focus its where I'm honed in on whatever I'm doing and it usually consumes me and the end result is usually amazing to me and others that see what I've done if I was working on something or building something its avert good trait to have buddy kudos to see your dream coming to life

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
here are a few i have of nightmare

Scheids 2012
scheids2012169.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
scheids2012176.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wollerpalooza 2013
dmax016_zps1958345d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Corey "does what it takes" to get the shot
dmax025_zps5469bfe3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A little "body work" at Wollerpalooza "before"
dmax015_zps1f80ce6a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And "after"
dmax022_zpsea6cc008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Duramax "round up"
dmax026_zpsb449440d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dmax028_zpsc29d5eb7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

this must be what caused the cowl hood destruction...
johnanus001_zpsbbd2ef81.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Great looking story bud, its been great getting to know ya. Cant wait to see what she does after shes back together. Maybe some day ill own another diesel!:thumb:

I think you should get a nice new lml... delete it tune it... leave it alone..

Sweet ride! Wish I could do such things. Someday... For now I just brew good beer!

hey... There is always a need for good beer

Very good story the ADHD thing is a good thing I don't have it but I do have a problem which is called hyper focus its where I'm honed in on whatever I'm doing and it usually consumes me and the end result is usually amazing to me and others that see what I've done if I was working on something or building something its avert good trait to have buddy kudos to see your dream coming to life

It is a great feeling on the days where you can finally pull something together and have it turn out how you visioned... other days... rough

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Wow! That was a awesome read.

It definitely looks and sounds like you guys have your fair share of fun out there!

Very cool build plans. You've definitely got your hands full for a build.

You definitely have some great friends it sounds like too, I only know Scott from the phone, but he has been there more then I could ever ask for and some! As have many other people on this forum. We are like one huge family always whiling to lend a brother/sister a hand:hug:

So good luck with you build and keep the pics coming. I'm sure it will all come together soon, and I'm sure you can't wait to get it back together. :thumb:

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Damn! I would say this thread isn't a good idea for 56k internet, but then I thought, who the hell still uses dial up?? haha Welcome to the club man sounds like you've already gone through the rise and falls these trucks put us through. Glad you stuck it out!

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
I think you should get a nice new lml... delete it tune it... leave it alone..

Yeah i would have already bought one if gm would have opened up there interior a little bit. Hate to say it but thats the reason why i went with a brand new f150 just for the space. Some day man some day

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
awesome write up Corey, truck is looking great! hope to see you at some events this year. Keep up the great work.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
awesome write up Corey, truck is looking great! hope to see you at some events this year. Keep up the great work.

I plan on making it to a few!!! Hopefully get this thing done in time!! I am taking the cab off this week... redoing the frame and suspension. Stainless brake lines.. New shocks... All of it... cleaning tank.. New draw tube..then reassembling.

Damn! I would say this thread isn't a good idea for 56k internet, but then I thought, who the hell still uses dial up?? haha Welcome to the club man sounds like you've already gone through the rise and falls these trucks put us through. Glad you stuck it out!

my truck has seen a lot of rises and falls lol.. it's crazy to look back through and see where it has come from!

Wow! That was a awesome read.

It definitely looks and sounds like you guys have your fair share of fun out there!

Very cool build plans. You've definitely got your hands full for a build.

You definitely have some great friends it sounds like too, I only know Scott from the phone, but he has been there more then I could ever ask for and some! As have many other people on this forum. We are like one huge family always whiling to lend a brother/sister a hand:hug:

So good luck with you build and keep the pics coming. I'm sure it will all come together soon, and I'm sure you can't wait to get it back together. :thumb:

we do have a lot of fun here in Illinois :) gotta... there's nothing else to do but go fast and drink a lot in these flat lands!!!

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
I plan on making it to a few!!! Hopefully get this thing done in time!! I am taking the cab off this week... redoing the frame and suspension. Stainless brake lines.. New shocks... All of it... cleaning tank.. New draw tube..then reassembling.

we do have a lot of fun here in Illinois :) gotta... there's nothing else to do but go fast and drink a lot in these flat lands!!

I vote for a sump and 1/2" fuel lines. It's true...not much going on around here.....we work hard, play harder...lol