Texas members

TannerJP

Trying to blow stuff up.
Dec 4, 2008
Houston, Tx
Houston at the moment.

Raised in San Antonio.
Went to Texas A&M Kingsville.

You still livin in Kingsville Budtx? I head down that way sometimes still.

TannerJP

Trying to blow stuff up.
Dec 4, 2008
Houston, Tx
I went a handful of times. Ended up with a pretty tight nit group of friends over my years there so we resorted more to someone's back porch or house than the luau :)

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
The Country Luau in Kingsville was a Dairy Queen when I was a kid, and was built into a restaurant called Gatsby's my senior year at Texas A&I. It was sold and became the Luau somewhere around 1988 or therabouts.

I don't live in Kingsville any longer, but my folks are still down there.

TannerJP

Trying to blow stuff up.
Dec 4, 2008
Houston, Tx
I thought it was a church the first two years i was there... Couldn't figure out what religion gathered on thursday night so late but not on Sunday...

Teck

Dec 30, 2006
DFW,Texas
I'm in Mansfield, spend alot of time in Goldthwaite this time of year hunting:D

Last edited:

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
I thought it was a church the first two years i was there... Couldn't figure out what religion gathered on thursday night so late but not on Sunday...

I am sure that a lot of the congregation there knelt and prayed before the Porcelain God. :D

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
I am from Brownwood, and travel all around Texas.
Teck what part of Mills county do you hunt in. Our homeplace ranch is on the western side of the county on the Colorado River.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I am from Brownwood, and travel all around Texas.
Teck what part of Mills county do you hunt in. Our homeplace ranch is on the western side of the county on the Colorado River.

I got a place in Coke County on the Colorado River, about 3/4 mile of frontage :D

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Must be nice to actually have water then. When I was little the river was always running. Now you can't even get your feet wet in some areas. Ivy was supposed to let water out every now and then, but I guess they changed their minds.

Yeah wikdlmm I live in B-wood. I guess I must have missed you cause I am always on the lookout for good looking trucks.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Must be nice to actually have water then. When I was little the river was always running. Now you can't even get your feet wet in some areas. Ivy was supposed to let water out every now and then, but I guess they changed their minds.

not a lot of water, you can walk across as several points :eek:

Yeah wikdlmm I live in B-wood. I guess I must have missed you cause I am always on the lookout for good looking trucks.
:hehe:
:hehe::hehe:

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx

You have seen him, you were the one who posted on another site you saw a nbs white cc/sb on 20s with a big PPE sticker on the back thats wikdlmm.;)