Texas members

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
never herd of it, well that is what jeff calls it.
mybad im the idiot thought you were talking about the twin butes, Ya he said it is going up by the wal-mart.

Last edited:

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
It's literally around the corner from my office on 87 coming in from Grape Creek at 29th street. I guess I'm gonna gain some weight...:cool:

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Im sitting in Fort Worth right now. Born in Midland, lived in Luling 5yrs, moved back to Midland(or if you are from there-Greenwood), then settled for a bit here in Fort Worth( or Haslet, if anyone from here)... Proud Texan :D

Texasmax

Sep 20, 2007
DFW-Texas
I'm in the DFW area.

Dix

2004 Chev 2500HD CC/SB LLY Duramax/Ally 4x4
- True Flow intake / filter
- MagnaFlow exhaust and chrome tip
- Moto Metal 950-BFG's 285/70/17
- Lite Rider tonneau cover
- Westin Nerf bars
- Tie rod sleeves
- Caltracs

Kennedy Diesel tuned

Last edited:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
It's literally around the corner from my office on 87 coming in from Grape Creek at 29th street. I guess I'm gonna gain some weight...:cool:

I'll be danged, did you happen to see wreck when the lady in the excursion hit my truck and knocked the rear diff out at that intersection on may 4th? I know that intersection well.... :D Glad to see another San Angelo member.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Im sitting in Fort Worth right now. Born in Midland, lived in Luling 5yrs, moved back to Midland(or if you are from there-Greenwood), then settled for a bit here in Fort Worth( or Haslet, if anyone from here)... Proud Texan :D

Drilled a lot wells around Greenwood. Good ole Sprayberry. :rofl:

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
I'll be danged, did you happen to see wreck when the lady in the excursion hit my truck and knocked the rear diff out at that intersection on may 4th? I know that intersection well.... :D Glad to see another San Angelo member.

Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Too many irons in the fire. I did see that. Glad you're okay though. No idea what people think when they go flying over that intersection. How about the Reece Albert guy who was hit out on 2105 and Hwy.87 the other day? Terrible how people just can't seem to lift the right foot a little when men are working on the roads. Angelo native, couldn't wait to get back home...

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Too many irons in the fire. I did see that. Glad you're okay though. No idea what people think when they go flying over that intersection. How about the Reece Albert guy who was hit out on 2105 and Hwy.87 the other day? Terrible how people just can't seem to lift the right foot a little when men are working on the roads. Angelo native, couldn't wait to get back home...

No, I didn't hear about that incident. Did the guy live? Must have been a Carlsbad driver :p going that direction and all. Really though, hope the guy is well. Do you go to Wall Dragway very often?

Later

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Two weeks from now I should be back in Texas, permanently :nanawoot:

I'll be living about 100 miles east of Dallas (Tyler area), but I'll be making occasional trips to the Coleman area to do some hunting at the deer lease. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
Two weeks from now I should be back in Texas, permanently :nanawoot:

I'll be living about 100 miles east of Dallas (Tyler area), but I'll be making occasional trips to the Coleman area to do some hunting at the deer lease. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys.

Cool, come to the ville.