Super Chevy March 28-30 - AutoClub Speedway - Fontana, CA

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
The last time I raced at a Super Chevy Show, diesel truck drag racing was not a sport ;), so I'm not sure of the schedule or how big a Duramax turnout there will be...We're running the 7.60 index as an exhibition...We were told we would get 2 qualifying runs on Sat., eliminations on Sunday...It will still be a good show for fast "street" cars and Nitro Coupes...

You guys gonna practice on Friday?

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
You guys gonna practice on Friday?

I won't be able to...For the 1st time since Dec. 4, work has gotten in the way of my social agenda...The car will be at the track Friday AM...We get 2 runs to try to qualify with a new, untested/untuned engine :D...Should be fun...

P.S.- The sweet little thing in my avatar might make a guest appearance...Did you hear that Ralph?

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
last year it was great. We will be there only on sunday this year, can't wait to see everyone, we did overheat today, so it is probably good that we only get 2 or 3 runs.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Chris just texted me. He made a full pass but pulled chute early and 7.88 @ 165 in the Henry J :nanawrench:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Chris just texted me. He made a full pass but pulled chute early and 7.88 @ 165 in the Henry J :nanawrench:

All i can say is tht is one of the nicest cleanest mean sounding cars there :D

And halls some serious butt . Great job today chris

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
All i can say is tht is one of the nicest cleanest mean sounding cars there :D

And halls some serious butt . Great job today chris

Thank you...That was cool to have you, my cousin Ralph, Johnny and MMLMM come and hang out...We definitely appreciate it...

Did anyone take video with a Camera other then Chris's? :please:

One of my buddy's did, I'm waiting for an email...We're gonna put a smaller top pulley on it tomorrow, hopefully pick up .15-.20 sec.

Last edited: