Super Chevy March 28-30 - AutoClub Speedway - Fontana, CA

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
Don't worry your not missing out on much, just a couple of local gm's going to the track. I think the event is geared more to the muscle car crowd.

Man, I could care less if it was a couple FIAT diesels going. I am an enthusiast, and for an event to be so close to home, and to miss it, is hurting me.

I am about sick of this dang truck I got, I bet I could run about a 18 in the quarter with it in its current shape... actually wait...

try about a 35 safely, since I would slow down to make sure i dont hit a bump and get death wobble. GRRRRR :mad:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Not sure if I will race, but I think I'll stop by.

If it's like other "Super Chevy" events, you will only get 2 or 3 passes every 8 hours.

Might be fun to attend one race as a spectator. So I can see how the other half lives.

yankeeland

Apr 12, 2007
I really want to go but I'll have to miss work. I only want to see mainly the trucks run, not like 2 or 3 weeks when only two trucks show up and a bunch of annoying little cars. I think I remember LBZrcks embarrassing some wannabes on the track. Which day is my best chance to trucks running?

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
This is for your race car right? And will do.

If it's like other "Super Chevy" events, you will only get 2 or 3 passes every 8 hours.

The last time I raced at a Super Chevy Show, diesel truck drag racing was not a sport ;), so I'm not sure of the schedule or how big a Duramax turnout there will be...We're running the 7.60 index as an exhibition...We were told we would get 2 qualifying runs on Sat., eliminations on Sunday...It will still be a good show for fast "street" cars and Nitro Coupes...