Street Duramax Trucks to be banned

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Ummmmm. You just quoted a post with a link to CompD in it which would lead us to believe you read the link and have issues with it.
Funny thing is, you posted that at 9:30AM but CompD has been down for the last 2 days along with several other sites.

If you're gonna jump on the bandwagon at LEAST know what the hell is going on otherwise anything you may have to say is irrelevant at best.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Oh crap. I just realized that's Wade.
Anything you say is most definitely irrelevant.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I read on PSN that their server company had a fire. Something like 7000 sites have been down. The Diesel Garage was down also.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
yep there true special olympics winners over there for sure. Comp d and there leader......:

If it's such a gay site why do you keep making new usernames and continually getting banned ?
Just wondering..............................

Bperez180

Smokin Problem???
May 1, 2008
Naples, FL (34119)
If it's such a gay site why do you keep making new usernames and continually getting banned ?
Just wondering..............................

Man whats your deal? Why do you have to come here and start shit. Take a hint We dont want you here, just leave. You must love the drama because all you do is start shit everywhere you go......

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
Dave you did a lot to get dmax performance were it is know,back in your testing days...hopefully you can make commerce this year and we can throw a few back...jess...

sdaver

May 12, 2008
seems like it was a line form a Bill Murry(stripes maybe) movie maybe from sgt hulka........just seemed appropiate..........the good ol days were when we could all butt heads on the net then meet some where like the old east coast dyno days with mackin,tony, dipper and hoot or Comerce and all have a beer and realize what we all have in common as opposed to what differences the internet brings out. Jess I hope to make it to Comerce it would be great to see you all.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
seems like it was a line form a Bill Murry(stripes maybe) movie maybe from sgt hulka........just seemed appropiate..........the good ol days were when we could all butt heads on the net then meet some where like the old east coast dyno days with mackin,tony, dipper and hoot or Comerce and all have a beer and realize what we all have in common as opposed to what differences the internet brings out. Jess I hope to make it to Comerce it would be great to see you all.

You still alive buddy? :hug: You need to go in the introduction forum and introduce yourself as the big bad wolf, Dave. :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand

Stripes was a funny movie:D

I just dont understand why the negative comment? I dont know and you don't know me

sdaver

May 12, 2008
You still alive buddy? :hug: You need to go in the introduction forum and introduce yourself as the big bad wolf, Dave. :D

tell um mike if they cant understand than it just does't apply.......wolf I wish:D

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut

Wolf?

Does that look like a wolf to you? Or a Big Bear that just got done taking a poop in NJ? The only thing NJ is worth,taking a dump in. :D

Attachments

• sdaver.jpg
    sdaver.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 36

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Wolf?

Does that look like a wolf to you? Or a Big Bear that just got done taking a poop in NJ? The only thing NJ is worth,taking a dump in. :D

Well then you go tell him he ain't a wolf and also tell him he can't shit in the woods. I ain't. :rofl:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
tell um mike if they cant understand than it just does't apply.......wolf I wish:D

OK I Understand
perhaps it it because you mention a lot of old schoolers in your statments:eek:lcoot::D

Or perhaps it is because STIPES is on T.V. right now:dontknow:

Maybe you could share some of your vast knowlege with us young guys
if you can remeber it:poke:

PS: hope you can enjoy this site