• Centerlink Support 2.JPG
    Centerlink Support 2.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Centerlink Support 3.JPG
    Centerlink Support 3.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 45

whytry

Oct 11, 2010
JFYI a lml has a different centerlink design it does not roll like the earlier models

616samuel

Apr 26, 2011
Rockford, Michigan
JFYI a lml has a different centerlink design it does not roll like the earlier models

lml's not for truck pulling, just to get my lly to and from the pulls so i don't have to limp it 60 some miles back home at 45 tops haha maybe someday i'll be able to tune the lml... but not for a long time according to my wife...:jerkit:

616samuel

Apr 26, 2011
Rockford, Michigan
Block the rear or weight the front, problem solved:) Did you re-use your Cognito braces?

rear is blocked and i'm in a stock class and we can't hang weights :( i wasn't able to fit the braces on after the link, there's only like 3 threads peaking through with the braces installed so i left them off. But i was also told by a few people that a straight centerlink doesn't really need the braces? but i don't know if that's actually true or not.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
rear is blocked and i'm in a stock class and we can't hang weights :( i wasn't able to fit the braces on after the link, there's only like 3 threads peaking through with the braces installed so i left them off. But i was also told by a few people that a straight centerlink doesn't really need the braces? but i don't know if that's actually true or not.

braces should still fit others that run the 1 1/2" center link get there's on. I'm thinking your truck does not have stock keys in it.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
braces should still fit others that run the 1 1/2" center link get there's on. I'm thinking your truck does not have stock keys in it.

X2, mine fit... wether or not you need them is debatable but I would venture to guess not, I just used mine because I already had them..

616samuel

Apr 26, 2011
Rockford, Michigan
alright i'll get under there and through them on then i got 'em, might as well use 'em! on the key's how easy is it to take them out? i've never looked into it, this truck is 98% for truck pulls now should i find some stock keys or lowering keys?