Started my triples

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Had a little incident with the S475 so it's at Bullseye getting repaired. So far with the very little time spent driving it I am very very happy with the spool and power. I am going to upgrade the s360's to 66's and try them as true twins at some point. It won't be to much fab work to make it happen and it's something I wanted to try anyway. I should be able to switch back and forth between the triples and twins in under a hour which will be fun.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 116

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Had a little incident with the S475 so it's at Bullseye getting repaired. So far with the very little time spent driving it I am very very happy with the spool and power. I am going to upgrade the s360's to 66's and try them as true twins at some point. It won't be to much fab work to make it happen and it's something I wanted to try anyway. I should be able to switch back and forth between the triples and twins in under a hour which will be fun.

Crappy deal on the 475. Hopefully you'll get it back soon and won't have anymore problems.

Sub'd, I'm interested in info and pics of the true twin set up. And being able to switch back and forth between the trips and true twins. :thumb:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
The s475 was my fault :mad: I wanted to send it out for a rebuild at some point but I didn't want it to include a new compressor wheel. It's getting the new TCT wheel and cover. I'm looking forward to feeling the difference between the two setups. My idea for the twins may not be the most ideal way of doing it but it should work. If it doesn't....oh well.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I was working late( which I know better than to work when I'm tired)
to get it ready for the track. I had the compressor housing loose so I could rotate it and didn't notice the clamp slipped off the bottom. I tightened it up and parked it outside. The next day a friend asked for I ride as soon as the chargers spooled it blew the compressor cover off at the bottom and smoked the wheel.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Sorry to hear that, I hate seeing anyone tear their stuff up...

I do look forward to your thoughts on the TCT though, hope u get it fixed and up and running soon.

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
I do look forward to your thoughts on the TCT though, hope u get it fixed and up and running soon
I have a tct 475 as a single and its my understanding that it just makes more boost at lower shaft speeds now I see a little over 60 psi and wot and max boost now a good buddy of mine has a billit 475 same specs but a straight billet wheel and he only sees 55psi now I know there r a lot of variables here on my review but its just my experience

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I've talked to Bill about it quite a bit and from talking to him he has seen gains all the way around. Either way the cost of doing the TCT wasn't much more than my other options to fix the charger so I figured why not.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I have a tct 475 as a single and its my understanding that it just makes more boost at lower shaft speeds now I see a little over 60 psi and wot and max boost now a good buddy of mine has a billit 475 same specs but a straight billet wheel and he only sees 55psi now I know there r a lot of variables here on my review but its just my experience

Thank you for the feedback.