stage 2 water meth tips??

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Red robin is preety nice spot to eat. Spotted cow is also a decent beer, ill have to try and get a taste of the secret squirrel juice. Never tried that one. Lol

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
So if you have a setup for max mpg. Approximately how long will a 7 or 8 gal tank last driving down the interstate? Does it just constantly spray or only when u get to a certain boost. Like say going up hill or something.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Depends which controller and pump and nozzle.

I burnt 7 gallons of water in 200 miles and got over 30 mpgs with a 225 nozzle.

More normal uses is 75 ish miles per gallon.

Right now I'm running a 100 nozzle to help extend range, but not seeing quite as hi mpgs

For me, the mpg nozzle sprays pretty much any time the truck is moving.

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
Lots of miles. I got 100% methanol and will be getting distilled water.. are u running 100% Methanol that has no smell.
Posted via Mobile Device

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
Yep just making sure I bought 5 gal to start with from our fuel company just no lable should be what I want
Posted via Mobile Device

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
So if you have a setup for max mpg. Approximately how long will a 7 or 8 gal tank last driving down the interstate? Does it just constantly spray or only when u get to a certain boost. Like say going up hill or something.

If I daily drive mine I can easily go through a few fuel tanks before the meth tank is empty. Only kicks on the MPG injector at about 10psi or above, and the 'power' injectors kick in at about 20psi. However if I tow over our local mountain pass I will burn through 8 gallons easily within a day. But I use the meth a lot more to keep my turbo lit at elevation.