jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
here is a few pics from "dieseltruckresource"

Stacks_anyone.jpg

Stacks_Anyone_2.jpg

QUOTE]

I know its real but I don't want to believe it! Please say thats a photoshop. Just ridiculous!! Even a semi tank in the bed. Let me guess, an old, retired trucker?

jc64

Sep 29, 2006
Oregon
This gem was spotted here in Oregon by one of the guys I work with. It was in the left turn lane and it got the green light before him so he could not identify the secondary pipe up by the front right turn signal.
photo_zps70303142.jpg

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Holy old thread :D

Wish my phone hadn't shit a brick... I had photographic evidence of some stack-ish retarded-ness running around this town,

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
hudyty6u.jpg
This beauty belonged to a friend of mine when we were younger. I wish I could find a better pic. But you can just barely see it sticking up from the bed. It had a very tired 350 with no cats or mufflers. I think we just stuck it through the bed and hammered the end flat enough we could weld the 2 pipes in the end of it. Then welded it to the bed. It was crooked, got really really hot and sounded like shit. I also has a jeep with a homemade pvc snorkel through the hood. We had to much free time back then and access to tools :D

sent from a galaxy far far away

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I need to grab some pics of retards here... One dude in a reg cab dmax with 4ft stacks. One dude in a powercroke with a 12" wide exhaust tip.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
picture.php

Saw this sweet ride on way to get retaining wall stone for a job. Wonder if he could make them stacks taller, im sure its to keep all the trailers he pulls clean. Even tho its a gasser. Was really liking the cow bell on the hitch:roflmao:

Schultz

Ford man turned Chevy
May 30, 2013
Asheville, NC
I passed a guy in TN not to long ago with a 55 gallon drum stack on a Dmax. He's from NC just never seen it around here.