sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
:rofl:
mustang-small.jpg

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I don't know I wouldn't rag on the guy with the ford to bad. He doesn't have to worry about melt stuff in his bed to his stacks. Maybe he has a tall camper or something he wants to keep the soot off...

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
That's what I was thinking - he is trying to keep a trailer clean or the horses alive...

There is a guy in western PA with a beat to hell 7.3 that has the crudest set of dual stacks I have ever seen (bad welds, bad bends, no chrome, lots of rust, you get the picture) that go up past the cab a good bit. Truck runs like 19 second 1/4 miles.

The guy has a ton of fun with the truck and admits the stacks look like crap but keep the horses happy. He is actually pretty fun to have around at an event....:)

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
You wanted stacks on a gasser... here they are!! Taken with my own phone about a month ago. sounded like the stock motor, and no mufflers at all. If you look really hard you can see that there's a bench seat in the back of his truck facing backwards ;) Also has the awesome visor, and huge mudflaps as well :rofl:

28w4xt.jpg

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
You wanted stacks on a gasser... here they are!! Taken with my own phone about a month ago. sounded like the stock motor, and no mufflers at all. If you look really hard you can see that there's a bench seat in the back of his truck facing backwards ;) Also has the awesome visor, and huge mudflaps as well :rofl:

28w4xt.jpg

I think thats IamDAN1887's truck the Lead Mod at the DP site.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
these look about 50 feet taller in person.:confused: Theres also a gasser running around here with dual stacks taller than this and about 2 inch

Last edited: