Stacks

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Why do we get these genius's out here. 8 ft long stacks, not even straight with 5" flex line sagging out under the truck. What in the HELL was he thinking?? :screwy:

Attachments

• Stacks on 7.3.jpg
    Stacks on 7.3.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 261

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I need to snap a pic of this Dmax dually running around my route...it looks similar to that. You guys would laugh...I do.

My guess is the guy wanted stacks, but either didnt have enough money to do them correctly, or didnt want to cut the hole in the bed for some reason. Still looks silly.

Off topic about avatars....Wes, your's is the best. My kids laugh loudly when they see it, and so do I. The caption is purrfect for it. :rofl:

Paint....holy crap. Are those the same two ladies from the pics you posted some time ago. good god youre lucky.

Last edited:

Dzlnut

Feb 27, 2008
Homedale Idaho
There is a guy running around here that has like 8 or 10 inch stacks like 6 ft over the roof...looks like a float for the gay parade, But hell it was a dodge so I just thought it was par for the course.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Another beauty shot of this baby.

Too bad we didn't get a pic of that other truck with the snorkel and the exhaust coming out from under the cab and then angling up and back damn near higher than the roof!

Attachments

• IMG00337.jpg
    IMG00337.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Another beauty shot of this baby.

Too bad we didn't get a pic of that other truck with the snorkel and the exhaust coming out from under the cab and then angling up and back damn near higher than the roof!

lol. forgot about that one. :rofl: