Help: Speeding ticket! What do i do?

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Sorry, dont know laws in Kansas. In Texas we have deferred ajudification(sp?). Anyways, they say you can only use it once in that County. Well, had a cop write me a ticket for loud mufflers just a couple weeks after getting a 65/60 speeding ticket. The judge allowed me to do deferred again, even though I used that on the speeding ticket. The judge said it really depends if the judge will allow you to or not! So, I always plead not guilty and go n hollar at the judge. The judge in all my 4 tickets have been fair to me. They either count the cost n half on the fine, dropped the fine and I paid the 10 dollar court cost, or on the last two, do deferred... Hope this helps...

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
lawyer. we got company here that will do tickets for free. i got a reckless ticket a few mos ago. they got it down to $130, no traffic school, no point, nothing to insurance. saved my bacon since it was gonna be a $1500 ticket....

good luck

twister773

livin the dream
Apr 14, 2007
central coast
That never happened :poop:

Time to invest:

v1kit5x4.jpg

On my way home just now I did a 6th gear 60-120 mph run. At about 105 my V1 started poppin off, nailed the brakes down to the 55 speed limit and about 15 seconds later over the hill pops a CHP. :hello:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
lawyer. we got company here that will do tickets for free. i got a reckless ticket a few mos ago. they got it down to $130, no traffic school, no point, nothing to insurance. saved my bacon since it was gonna be a $1500 ticket....

good luck

Dang wish they had that over here 2 years ago:cool:

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
In Georgia the County Probate Judge collects fines for moving violations. If you go talk to him pretty quick after receiving a ticket he will let you pay the fine and he makes sure that you don't get any points on drivers license. I have done it a couple of times for my wife, she got caught doing 74 in a 55, he knocked it down to 64 in a 55 and no points. Not sure how it works in Kansas but thought I would throw that out to you. :D Good luck.

I surprised to hear about you guys getting stopped for 10 mph over. That does not happen here Georgia, friend if mine is a State Patrol he sets his radar at 21mph over the limit. :cop:Then there are no excuses. I set my cruise on 82 on the Interstate were the speed limit is 70, and I usually don't slow down when I see them.:coal:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Update!!!

:hail2: Whoooooow! I am a relived Mo-Fo! Talked to the lawyer, my licence is safe, so to speak! Just nother ticket! I can try to see if the county which i got it will gimme an diversion, not too likly, so will affect my insurance but least i can drive as normal! Won't loose it or get re-restricted or anything which was my big worry! Still an idiot, still sucks, but i can deal with it i suppose!

Now, to drive like a "elderly, cautious, christian, slow&safe mousey" :angel:

Thanks all for the replies! Now time to relaxe and :beer

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Yes Valentine 1 works with Laser/Lidar. .

Bull shit. Laser/LIDAR is instant. If your radar detector goes off and says "laser", its already too late and you might as well pull over and wait for him to catch up to you. Same thing if the cop has regular radar and uses the hold button.......