soon need trans rebuilt

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
What happened to your original post?

This is MikeL's section and he can moderate.
He chose to delete the post I made offering 4 other shops that could help him with his transmission.
You and Mike are both Vendor's here, and it is your decision how you choose to advertise.
I was doing my best to help the op with his question as a fellow member, so once Mike deleted my post where I recommended a few competitors I understood what was going on.
I then proceeded to try and address the op's question in the second best way I could.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
He chose to delete the post I made offering 4 other shops that could help him with his transmission.
You and Mike are both Vendor's here, and it is your decision how you choose to advertise.
I was doing my best to help the op with his question as a fellow member, so once Mike deleted my post where I recommended a few competitors I understood what was going on.
I then proceeded to try and address the op's question in the second best way I could.

You recommended yourself, not 4 other shops. You were pimping your shop and your services. You like to do this kind of thing and it seems your shop does not have enough money to pay the vendor fee here. That's unfortunate. Maybe better work out of your shop would bring more business.
Seems you are also a liar as I could put up the post again and prove it. That is what you want, isn't it? Won't happen.
If you do this again you will get a long vacation. If you come back into this thread the same thing will happen. I also moderate all sections.
Your choice.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Mike,
If you are going to call me a liar than repost it and prove it. I posted myself and 3 other guys local to the op.
That is all in accordance with forum rules. When a member is asking for a local shop to help and there are no vendors in the area.
I do follow the rules and I have asked on several occasions to be a vendor here. I have yet to get a response.
I do a nice job and I try my best to be respectful and help other members.
If work was so plentiful one could state you would not delete the competition.

I also agreed and supported you in another thread. I would think you would at least appreciate that and take notice I did not comeback and repost the same info. I went with the delete and tried again to help.

You decide what you want. You have yet to give me a fair shake and maybe if you would take a second look you would change your mind. These are very personal feelings you have that are affecting an objective decision. It is always your choice to ban me, and I have always been at your mercy.

I do enjoy discussing things here and helping members when I can.
I do follow all rules and guidelines.
I am always respectful to other members.
Please do not ban me Mike.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA

I advertise here because I enjoy this forum and the people and wanted to support it. You will not see me as vendor anywhere else as it's not needed. If the OP wants to call me when he's ready that's fine. If he chooses another shop closer to him that's fine too as its his decision.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I advertise here because I enjoy this forum and the people and wanted to support it. You will not see me as vendor anywhere else as it's not needed. If the OP wants to call me when he's ready that's fine. If he chooses another shop closer to him that's fine too as its his decision.

It would be, but when his other options are deleted, Well that makes it kinda hard lol.
I was totally fine with the post getting deleted. I said absolutely nothing until you asked me what happened. I answered you here, because my pm function has been disabled by guess who?
And now we have a huge mess, and Mike threatening to ban me. which is cyberbullying in my personal opinion.
I really do a good job lately of getting along with everyone here. I even try hard with Mike.
There was a guy in Western mass a few weeks ago and I pointed him right to you Evan.
I understand you and loverich are friends, but I also think we have had a good report so far, and i see no reason that should change.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
While on the topic of other shops Hollyrock Customs will have a constant supply of my pre built transmissions to offer in MD as soon as the logistics are figured out.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
While on the topic of other shops Hollyrock Customs will have a constant supply of my pre built transmissions to offer in MD as soon as the logistics are figured out.

I know Mike G was telling me about that at the track this October. thats why I have recomended you, Mike @ hollyrock said he was very happy.

I do a good bit of trans work for the fella's down that way also, and there is George as well. Plenty of work for everyone, come on down and join the party:thumb:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
It would be, but when his other options are deleted, Well that makes it kinda hard lol.
I was totally fine with the post getting deleted. I said absolutely nothing until you asked me what happened. I answered you here, because my pm function has been disabled by guess who?
And now we have a huge mess, and Mike threatening to ban me. which is cyberbullying in my personal opinion.
I really do a good job lately of getting along with everyone here. I even try hard with Mike.
There was a guy in Western mass a few weeks ago and I pointed him right to you Evan.
I understand you and loverich are friends, but I also think we have had a good report so far, and i see no reason that should change.

I talk to Mike on an almost daily basis that doesn't mean I have to dislike you. Your issues with him and vice versa are your own and I have nothing to with it.

Last edited:

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
I will find out soon just how good Evan is. If his trans building is anything like his customer service I expect great things.