soon need trans rebuilt

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Mike,
If you are going to call me a liar than repost it and prove it. I posted myself and 3 other guys local to the op.
That is all in accordance with forum rules. When a member is asking for a local shop to help and there are no vendors in the area.
I do follow the rules and I have asked on several occasions to be a vendor here. I have yet to get a response.
I do a nice job and I try my best to be respectful and help other members.
If work was so plentiful one could state you would not delete the competition.

I also agreed and supported you in another thread. I would think you would at least appreciate that and take notice I did not comeback and repost the same info. I went with the delete and tried again to help.

You decide what you want. You have yet to give me a fair shake and maybe if you would take a second look you would change your mind. These are very personal feelings you have that are affecting an objective decision. It is always your choice to ban me, and I have always been at your mercy.

I do enjoy discussing things here and helping members when I can.
I do follow all rules and guidelines.
I am always respectful to other members.
Please do not ban me Mike.

I saw the post. You indeed offered your shops services FIRST. Then three others. That's advertising without being a paid vendor by offering your services and is against the forum rules. As it also would be against rules if you were offering or recommending the services of an affiliated shop of yours (not saying you did this just clearing the air as you seem to have a problem understanding the rules).

Side note: you have done this before. There will not be another time without PERMANENT repercussion.
I would suggest you do not post again in this thread either. Mike already asked you not to and you continue to. Not a good idea.:poke:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I saw the post. You indeed offered your shops services FIRST. Then three others. That's advertising without being a paid vendor by offering your services and is against the forum rules. As it also would be against rules if you were offering or recommending the services of an affiliated shop of yours (not saying you did this just clearing the air as you seem to have a problem understanding the rules).

Side note: you have done this before. There will not be another time without PERMANENT repercussion.
I would suggest you do not post again in this thread either. Mike already asked you not to and you continue to. Not a good idea.:poke:

Thank you for verifying I did post up 4 local shops. Not just one of the shops that I own. You and mike have bullied me around long enough.
If banning a fellow that follows the rules is how you choose to do business that is your choice. I m always respectful and I said nothing when Mike deleted my post. It was not until another member asked me a question by quoting me directly did I even bring anything up.
You guys can not just bully me off the forum that I do enjoy contributing to.
You are going to have to ban me unfairly for doing nothing at all wrong, but because you do not personally like me.
If that is truly your character there is nothing I can do to stop either of you as you continue to go out of your way to be disrespectful to me and harass me. That is by definition cyberbullying and I have never backed down.

Now that being said I only posted shops that were not vendors because those shops were local and there are no local vendors. Also post #2 in the thread also mention George Alexander. He is certainly not a vendor yet he has been given a special pass.

You have chosen to treat me unfairly because you do not like me. I would hope as a moderator you or Mike would be able to be objective and fair.

I do not have access to garage sale or may I pm any members.
Mike constantly accuses me of not doing a good job, or providing bad service. But not one member on here has ever complained about the service I gave them. It is only what they heard on another forum. That was a hate thread targeted at me by my competition there.

this is why i am really not sure what I did to you or Mike personally to illicit these feelings of discoarse, but it is obvious they exist.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
What part of advertising your shop while not being a paying vendor being against the rules do you not understand?:confused:
By doing this then no, you do not follow the rules. And you did exactly that. Had you mentioned the other three shops and not your own, this conversation never would have happened.
This isn't bullying. This is protecting the interests of the paying vendors here. Others that have done the same have been dealt with in the same manner. Most are respectful and apologize once they realize they crossed a line. You for some reason seem oblivious to it though.
I treat you no different than any other person here in respect to that. And if that's being disrespectful in your opinion, then I suggest you find another forum to pimp your services on for free.

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
Thank you for verifying I did post up 4 local shops. Not just one of the shops that I own. You and mike have bullied me around long enough.
If banning a fellow that follows the rules is how you choose to do business that is your choice. I m always respectful and I said nothing when Mike deleted my post. It was not until another member asked me a question by quoting me directly did I even bring anything up.
You guys can not just bully me off the forum that I do enjoy contributing to.
You are going to have to ban me unfairly for doing nothing at all wrong, but because you do not personally like me.
If that is truly your character there is nothing I can do to stop either of you as you continue to go out of your way to be disrespectful to me and harass me. That is by definition cyberbullying and I have never backed down.

Now that being said I only posted shops that were not vendors because those shops were local and there are no local vendors. Also post #2 in the thread also mention George Alexander. He is certainly not a vendor yet he has been given a special pass.

You have chosen to treat me unfairly because you do not like me. I would hope as a moderator you or Mike would be able to be objective and fair.

I do not have access to garage sale or may I pm any members.
Mike constantly accuses me of not doing a good job, or providing bad service. But not one member on here has ever complained about the service I gave them. It is only what they heard on another forum. That was a hate thread targeted at me by my competition there.

this is why i am really not sure what I did to you or Mike personally to illicit these feelings of discoarse, but it is obvious they exist.

How about you just pony up and pay the vender's fee and become a supporter of this site so you can advertise and take advantage of it? There may be hard feelings between you and Mike, but face it, you tried to slip a little recognition to your own business in your post. It's not a huge deal..your life will go on. Now go and do some clicking and become a vender so this doesn't happen again. It doesn't look good.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
How about you just pony up and pay the vender's fee and become a supporter of this site so you can advertise and take advantage of it? There may be hard feelings between you and Mike, but face it, you tried to slip a little recognition to your own business in your post. It's not a huge deal..your life will go on. Now go and do some clicking and become a vender so this doesn't happen again. It doesn't look good.

That is the inside joke. I ask to be a vendor and I do not get a response.
I suppose that its hard to believe?

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
Looking back on you past posts on various forums I can't say I blame them. Sometimes it's best to walk away rather than fight a battle you will never win. You aren't doing your business or personal image any good. Just let it be and stay off your keyboard more.