sometimes you gotta risk it to get the biscuit!

02ilduramax

Jun 21, 2011
fulton,illinois
it maybe more than 452 im just going off the only time i have had it dynoed...i know track time tell more than i dyno does im just going off what that dyno

That's either the lightest crew cab in the world, or you have more than 452 HP. An 8.2 in the 1/8 would be a high 12 or very low 13. I don't see you doing that with 452 HP in a normal 6800-ish +/- lb crew cab.

o2lb7pantydropper

Oct 9, 2012
Rapid City South Dakota
My egts maxed my 1600 degree pyro. And I don't launch hard at the track because I dont wanna snap a rod and put it in the wall and look like a dumbass lol. Elevation up here is pretty tough to get along with. The first thing I'm going to do is put an intake on it so it can breathe. The guy here who tuned it said he doesn't know what the exact numbers for it are but it put his dmax at 575rwhp with stock injectors. I'm running it on a dyno here as soon as i have the extra cash to do it.

o2lb7pantydropper

Oct 9, 2012
Rapid City South Dakota
That time is including my reaction time. Which isn't the best. Never had the opportunity to run the 1/4 the only track close is 200 miles away. All of my waste gate lines are blocked too so the boost is definitely there.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Sounds like more "tuners" these days.

Dude your going to spin that IHI right out of the engine bay blocking gate lines like that.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I stand by what I said. IMO, you ran on a very optimistic dyno. What do you run in the 1/4?
A true 1400ft/lbs would pretzel LB7 rods within a couple passes at the track.

I use to have the slip it was high 12's with like a 1.9 60' time if I remember right. That was on 35's with a lift. 366 charger 60% nozzles and a 120% pump.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I see a lot of jealousy in this thread! Go brush your hair and put some fresh lipstick on you can't always be the Beauty Queen.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I can't believe you peps took my comment serious. I've been around long enough to know what can and can't be done. I really didnt think a smiley was needed.

Oh well. I forget how itchy you guys are for a fight all the time. :joker:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I can't believe you peps took my comment serious. I've been around long enough to know what can and can't be done. I really didnt think a smiley was needed.

Oh well. I forget how itchy you guys are for a fight all the time. :joker:
You just watch it buddy!