Question: Smoke!

20chevy04

Aug 17, 2011
Stuart ,FL
ok guys as my sig says 2004 4x4 lb7 with quadzilla stealth and have the 90hp tune and smoked when i first turned it on now nothing and i want black smoke! cant afford efi live so what can i do?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Remove the turbo, insert several rags into the boost tube, or hell call over some of the boys with a 5 gallon can of gasoline pour it all over the truck set it on fire and then you should a lot of smoke.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
The regular Stealth has a 135HP tune on it. It runs very well and will smoke as much as you will get from that one. It actually drives better and gets better mileage on that tune. It will limp your tranny in fifth so be aware of that.:thumb:

Sep 17, 2008
Racine,WI
Oh geeze come on what is with the people that just want to pour black smoke? Your giving the sport a bad name , STOP IT !!!!! :hug:

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I talked to a guy that wanted more smoke today. When he fired it up and left it chugged tons of smoke, I was like wtf he wants more than that:confused:

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Drill a hole in the intake manifold, attach a fuel line, then hook your lift pump to it :thumb: :roflmao: but seriously dont do anything thats been suggested here, if youre smoking at WOT with the turbo spooled then youre most likely running it too rich. If it used to smoke and it doesnt now then youre either getting better air flow or your trans is slipping and its not puttting the engine under as much of a load letting the turbo spool faster

20chevy04

Aug 17, 2011
Stuart ,FL
:roflmao: lmfao ok guys i live in south fl where all the shittist drivers are an i just want to black em out when they cut me off or drive like an idiot im not saying i want to dump smoke like a cummings just want atleast some when i get on it! not a big thing because i already beat the fords around here so im goood with speed with my daily driver now just want smoke.:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
:roflmao: lmfao ok guys i live in south fl where all the shittist drivers are an i just want to black em out when they cut me off or drive like an idiot im not saying i want to dump smoke like a cummings just want atleast some when i get on it! not a big thing because i already beat the fords around here so im goood with speed with my daily driver now just want smoke.:thumb:

You know how many times we have heard this..??

I just want some more smoke to piss offother drivers, then a week from now, you willl have 5 different youtube videos of you dumping smoke on random people and thinking, dman that was cool! Grow up. ;)

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Seriously? Why do we let these threads continue?
Smoke impresses no one, but fellow idiots. It doesn't "teach" someone a lesson about their driving. They obviously think they are driving fine, so all they do is think your the asshole, and get nothing from it, and it causes more scrutiny to our hobby, more restrictions, etc, and gives us all a bad name.
Please stop and think, and perhaps try to grow up a little bit.