LB7: Small twins build??

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
I'm going to be doing something similar in hopes of wicked quick spool-up on. Installing a S365 FMW with a 68mm turbine wheel as a single on my truck here soon with plans of running an S475/96 out in front of it down the road, think the 1.10 T6 will be the way to go.

Last edited:

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Well for cost and output now it is looking like two s256`s will be getting the nod under the current s366. The only thing I still need to find out is what turbine housing to use. With a 1.22 ar I am not sure if I should go small but...... time for more research.......as fun as small compound would be, there is not much room beyond stock fuel power

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Well for cost and output now it is looking like two s256`s will be getting the nod under the current s366. The only thing I still need to find out is what turbine housing to use. With a 1.22 ar I am not sure if I should go small but...... time for more research.......as fun as small compound would be, there is not much room beyond stock fuel power

This went from "small" atomospheric chargers, to 475s, 480s, and 483s, to trips that flow an assload of air pretty quick!

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I guess the point of my Idea was a fast spooling turbo set up. But the turbo I was going to use would cost almost a much as both s256. So for a cost outlook it would be better to go triple and still have growing room for the future with a engine build.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Bullseye sells the S256 with different housings, this one looks to be what you want S256 3" Inlet T-3 .70 A/R Cast 3" V-Band Outlet or they have the same thing but with a 4" inlet
for the same money they have the S360 3" Inlet (7") Non Extended Tip T-3 .70 A/R Cast Open 3" V-Band Outlet