Sign on help

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Everytime I try to go here I have to sign on even though I click remember password. My cookies are set to "Keep until they expire" but yet I have to redo this all the time. Also when I sign on it says its wrong name but at the top Im signed on and all I have to do is click replies and Im good. Idears?

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
Someone else is having some problems also. I just made a change to the cookie settings for the board. You may have to sign out and sign back in for take effect. Or you might have to manually delete the cookie for here and then sign back on. Depends on your browser.

05lly2500hd

(903)293-6026
Feb 16, 2008
Texarkana, TX
Everytime I try to go here I have to sign on even though I click remember password. My cookies are set to "Keep until they expire" but yet I have to redo this all the time. Also when I sign on it says its wrong name but at the top Im signed on and all I have to do is click replies and Im good. Idears?
mine is the same. cookies enabled. only this website. when i first get here I am not signed on, i have to click on any thread and then I'm signed on. Sometimes I have to reenter my name and pass.

Last edited: