Sign on help

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
I have tried everything and I am using Firefox.

Everytime I close the browser I have to log in again, this is getting old !!!!

:(

Are you using the IP address to get here or www.duramaxdiesels.com? If the IP delete the cookie again and use the actual name.

Sorry to keep asking everyone the same questions but if I don't get any information I have to ask the questions that have helped others.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Are you using the IP address to get here or www.duramaxdiesels.com? If the IP delete the cookie again and use the actual name.

Sorry to keep asking everyone the same questions but if I don't get any information I have to ask the questions that have helped others.

I have tried everything, I deleted the entire folder with all cookies in it and the bookmarked page.

;)

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
internet explorer requires me to log in everytime, google chrome does it automatically, i have also deleted all the cookies:thumb:

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
Ok, wanted to make sure. I helped someone for 3 days before I found out he was using the IP address and the cookie won't work with the IP just the domain name (duramaxdiesels.com).

Let's try something different: when you are logged in here click on the logout in the menu above, close your browser, open it again and login checking the Remember Me button. Then see if it remembers you next time you come here.

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Deleted the cookies, use the name and still have to manually log in. This stinks.:(

Any help is appreciated!:)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I use firefox on my laptop, and I had to go into the folder with cookies and manually delete every cookie from this site. I used the delete cookies from this site button in the drop down menu, but it didn't work. After I opened the file that showed the cookies, I had probably 10 that I had to manually delete. Now it works no problem.

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
For those that used the IP address to get here:

There may be a cookie in your Documents and Settings, Temporary Internet Files, called:

cookie:[email protected]

Delete that cookie also.

Thanks i'll try that, i did delete all Duramaxdiesels cookies, but man it took forever to find them all on my list.

Can i just type in the name of the cookie somewhere to delete it more easily?