Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Old box
IMG_0042.jpg

New box
IMG_0277.jpg

Alas I gave it back to... To be home with the family more. Moved back into my KRL7003 & 2 JOBOX's

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Heres a few pics of my new baby i got back in august. KRL7023, 5 years oldish got it real cheap. Good shape though. Love this box, only thing id trade it for is a 1033. Dont know if i could ever give up the workspace on top for more tool storage but know someday i might have to. Id like to add a locker to it next. Well see though.

Heres a couple pictures of it. Still got plenty of room in these drawers if i ditch some of the original organizers the tools came in.

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0289.jpg

gl4787

<-- just sits
Jan 27, 2009
WI
Am i the only one that read the thread title and thought it was about something totally diffrent? Haha...

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
I hope I'm not the only one who considers my box and tools part of the family!!! I've had many boxes,,, some bigger and some smaller but this is my current (primary box anyway) and most favorite of them all,,, the KRL1001. I shut down all operations about every 6-8 weeks to clean'er up and put some fresh wax on her. I have a serious tool fetish!

i had the same one in cranberry got a hell of a deal on it new got the brusshed stainless draw gaurds had the brushed stainless top and also had the butcher block top on it but liked the stainless better plus the snap on cover every weekend would give it a quick wipe down but i didnt wax it i used wd40 it helped with wiping it down and getting it cleaned easier and helped with chemical spills imo

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
My wife saw this thread I was looking at and said as she was laughing "Honey why don't you show off your box." The sad part is, I'm normally neat, but the lower drawers on my toolbox got jammed with a bunch of junk and in a fit of rage I took a hammer to it to get it to open. Needless to say.......oh well just let the photo speak for itself. In the market for a new bigger box.

Attachments

• PC190202.JPG
    PC190202.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 212
  • PC190204.JPG
    PC190204.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 165

bittles313

Aug 8, 2010
Rome NY
Here are a couple of pics of the two KRL 761 boxes I have at home.One Green one Black.RootBeerBike 008.jpg

Garage#1 006.jpg

Attachments

• RootBeerBike 008.jpg
    RootBeerBike 008.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Garage#1 006.jpg
    Garage#1 006.jpg
    901.3 KB · Views: 140

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
wish i could take a pic of mine but my work doesent allow camaras its a cheap brand box but it works because of where i work theres forklifts are running around and lots of heavy parts moveing equiptment ect and people tend to run stuff over so i didnt want to spend the money on snap on and cry about it when somebody hits it but my box is 6 ft long 5 ft hight and 3 ft deep with side locker the box name is just itb2 it was like 1700 for top bottom and locker if i rember right and its filled with lots of everything lol:thumb:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
The one thing that can be nice about truck brands is service and warranty. But it all depends on your area rep. The snapon guy lives 5 minutes from me and the Matco guy lives down the road. I haven't really dealt with the Matco guy and he just started. I don't know if I'm in his territory or not either. I have dealt with the snapon guy plenty though. Very helpful. Since I'm working on our farm we don't have regular stops by the truck. But anytime I need anything he's there that day.

Last week I was asking him about getting my slides and brakes working better. He said its just easiest to replace them all and so he ordered me new slides for all but 2 drawers and both swivel casters . About $1,700 worth of warranty stuff. No hassle, no paperwork and he installs it all too.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Heres a few pics of my new baby i got back in august. KRL7023, 5 years oldish got it real cheap. Good shape though. Love this box, only thing id trade it for is a 1033. Dont know if i could ever give up the workspace on top for more tool storage but know someday i might have to. Id like to add a locker to it next. Well see though.

Heres a couple pictures of it. Still got plenty of room in these drawers if i ditch some of the original organizers the tools came in.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr264/Dieselholicpullteam/IMAG0287.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr264/Dieselholicpullteam/IMAG0286.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr264/Dieselholicpullteam/IMAG0289.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

If you don't mind asking what did you pay for yours? PM me if you'd like