Show off your box!!!!

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
dang mytmousemalibu, that has to be the nicest tool box I have ever seen. That blue n chrome go nice together. I dont even care to know the price tag on it. I was just glad to get ball bearings on the drawers of mine. Ill havta get the camera out. Think I got it at Sears but cant remember. I know I bought the tools from there.

duramaxxx06

Aug 11, 2009
jasper tn
now if they could jsut put a porta potty and a bed on them. ..and maybe a flip out rather than just a cd player..... be lik ehome sweet home :rofl:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Im in the process of finally getting my box right now. I was going to get a 72" Snap on masters series 1023 is the number cant remember the letters in front of it.

But then I talked to the Matco guy and now my sights are set on a 6 series 86" roll cab with stainless top. Expensive yes, but i only plan to buy one box and baby it for a long time, but i doubt that will hold true. Theres a few things you can skimp on, ratchets, torque wrenches and tool boxes. A Cheap tool box pisses me off.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
dang mytmousemalibu, that has to be the nicest tool box I have ever seen. That blue n chrome go nice together. I dont even care to know the price tag on it. I was just glad to get ball bearings on the drawers of mine. Ill havta get the camera out. Think I got it at Sears but cant remember. I know I bought the tools from there.

Thanks! :D:hug: I love it! but I'll love it more when its payed off:rofl:
Its my baby and a big part of my living, so it was a nice upgrade and likly the last box I'll buy! Least all its contents are payed for:D Its the no longer made Chrome Edition and the biggest Master series box thats one piece, i drooled alot on it before i bit the bullet on it:spit:

dmax07

Aug 12, 2009
Colorado
earlier this summer i traded off my classic 96 (triple bank) for the master series 1022 i know it took some weird adjustments going from the triple bank to a double bank, but somehow theres more room... I love the new box... i really like my classic but snap on master series is a whole different box.. of couse it has the stainless top, i plan on getting a riser but i'm holding off because i may need a top chest instead.. i'll get some pics soon

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
earlier this summer i traded off my classic 96 (triple bank) for the master series 1022 i know it took some weird adjustments going from the triple bank to a double bank, but somehow theres more room... I love the new box... i really like my classic but snap on master series is a whole different box.. of couse it has the stainless top, i plan on getting a riser but i'm holding off because i may need a top chest instead.. i'll get some pics soon

I too went from a triple to a double and am really glad i did. much easier to clean and move, yet still had plenty of room.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Oh boy my boxes are all plastic and sit on a hand truck so I can move them around.:D The more tools I have the more work I have to do, so I'm good with less.

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Finally did some cleaning and snapped a shot at the tool house. Has some tapped rubber mats inside.. ball bearings in the rails... Awesome tools...Yup im proud on him. Cant remember where I bought it at. Sears, Home Depot, or Lowes.

4x4freak

May 18, 2009
My Chrome Edition w/ Riser ;):D
picture.php
picture.php

nice box!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:D Lime green is sweet! Wish my blue was metallic!

One crappy thing about mine...If i need to move it, it weighs 1015.lb. dry, and dont think that includes the riser? So i need a trailer or our roll-back car hauler to move this pig:spit:

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
wow thats heavy! idk what mine weighs i got it right out of wyotech with my student discount and it was shipped to my house, ended up getting a job as a oil rig mechanic and now i have a 10,000 lb F250 for a tool box so never had to move that one
I also bought all my tools (or what was avalible) in matching green:happy2:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Sweet, im a Tech'er grad myself:rofl: I was at the Laramie campus 02-03. I enjoyed 9mo of that town from sweltering summer to -25*F winter....and not alot to do:rofl:

I took, Automotive Technology with Chassis Fab/Hi-Perf. Engines as my add-on choice, which was alot of fun! Then got accepted into the BMW S.T.E.P. Program, 7mo of training in Cleveland, OH, paied by BMW, and been a Bimmer technician since:eek:

My box, fortunatly has only moved the day i bought it, so not an issue yet. Some guys roll there boxes around alot but thats what my tool cart is for;)

I liked Snappy's odd colored tools, i really liked that light blue they used to have! That was cool, but they quit making them:mad: now there either orange (<---mine are) yellow and might still have red? I'd say 95% or more of my tools are Snap-On with a few other items arnt. Some stuff is better not snap-on occationally. Prices suck but theres gpros and cons to any choice a guy can make on tools. Only stuff not fully mine yet is the box and i have a Solus Pro scanner left. Like having another truck payment, cant wait for that to end:spit:

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Nice! once a tecker always a tecker lol, i spent 15 months in that wonderful place :lol: i thought the summers were very nice but then again im use to 100* with 100% humidity. I took ASM, Auto as core, chassis fab/high performance engines (last phase of the high performance engines they no longer offer it :( and this where i built my 408 i officially had the last last motor build at tech:happy2:) and 3 months diesel engines and fp&e where we built the allison and played with skid steers, as far as nothing to do besides go to fort colins and racing in mexico!!! well i guess Canadian, it was fun and strangely enough the only part of the schooling i used was diesel in the texas oil field :nana: and im hoping it will land me a job in Australia at some point :aussie:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Haha! I was in the 1st class to use the new chassis fab/hi-po engine building in front of the big diesel/hot rod building iirc in west campus. It was nice! Got lucky and got alot of new things throughout. I lived out on Downey St. which was brand new! I wished now that i had taken diesel out there but, hindsite is 20/20 huh! I pretty much use what i've learned all the time! Glad i did it, learned plenty and had fun as much as i could harp on Laramie:rofl:

RolltheCoal

Aug 31, 2006
my tool box is a kodiak 4500 with a 12foot box.. It is sad when you can say ur tools are almost expensive as the truck and box combo.. Its getting closer..