Show off your box!!!!

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
I hope I'm not the only one who considers my box and tools part of the family!!! I've had many boxes,,, some bigger and some smaller but this is my current (primary box anyway) and most favorite of them all,,, the KRL1001. I shut down all operations about every 6-8 weeks to clean'er up and put some fresh wax on her. I have a serious tool fetish!

Attachments

• 3-15-2008 pics 232.jpg
    3-15-2008 pics 232.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 417
Dec 25, 2006
Connecticut
I believe mine is a KRL1023, I'll take a picture this week, it's messy though!
Here's an image of it I grabbed from Google:

New_Snap_On_Tool_Box_KRL1023.jpg

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
I like those risers or hutchs what ever they call them. Just haven't been able to justify the money just yet. Stainless steel tops are awesome though. I can't imagine just having the old butcher block or rubber mat tops anymore.

Dec 25, 2006
Connecticut
I like those risers or hutchs what ever they call them. Just haven't been able to justify the money just yet. Stainless steel tops are awesome though. I can't imagine just having the old butcher block or rubber mat tops anymore.

I have the stainless top on mine and wouldn't have it any other way!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:D Agreed! Mine came with the Riser and the stainless top, part of the chrome edition package:) It all has chromed accents to match the box. Normal ones are differant.

Its nice, i can leave stuff out on the counter and still just shut the door and lock it!

I have thought about making a custom top shelf (above riser) or a side cabinet, and puting a shop PC in there, mount a flat panel screen in the back wall of the risers peg board:D

I love it, but i'd love it more when its paied for;) Least all the tools in it are! I only owe on the box and my Solus Pro, and thats enough!

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
:D Agreed! Mine came with the Riser and the stainless top, part of the chrome edition package:) It all has chromed accents to match the box. Normal ones are differant.

Its nice, i can leave stuff out on the counter and still just shut the door and lock it!

I have thought about making a custom top shelf (above riser) or a side cabinet, and puting a shop PC in there, mount a flat panel screen in the back wall of the risers peg board:D

I love it, but i'd love it more when its paied for;) Least all the tools in it are! I only owe on the box and my Solus Pro, and thats enough!
only hell,,, those two are plenty expensive.

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
mine. iirc 720 series from snapon. bought in 01 and when dale jr was still in the bud car. nascar still had some game then also. oh well. laptop and 3.1 surround sound.

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 299

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
Not the b est pics. Tucked in the corner of shop I used to worked at, but still have use of shop during off hours. Snap On's 95th aniversary Harley box. It was kinda funny. At the time I paid like 6-7 g for box, yet I paid $400 for the car I was driving at the time.

Attachments

• box1.JPG
    box1.JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 223
  • box2.JPG
    box2.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 216
  • box5.JPG
    box5.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 181
  • box4.JPG
    box4.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 167

squeeky

EAT BEEF!!
Feb 11, 2009
Grand Rivers, KY
Well being that I don't have a shop of my own right now. I have a few of these. Just a Google image all I could come up with.

tool box.jpg

Attachments

• tool box.jpg
    tool box.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 126

Ten_Bucks

Wears a tinfoil hat
Jul 29, 2008
Placerville, California
www.facebook.com
My Waterloo box that I've had since 1988 finally had to be retired last year so I'm currently looking to get a new box. I have my choices narrowed down to the 56" U.S. General combo box from Harbor Freight or the C.S.P.S. stainless steel box from Costco also in the 56" size. I can't afford any box from the Big Three(Snap-On, Matco, Mac). Craftsman box is out of the question because those are re badged Waterloo boxes.

Scott

Last edited: