Seriously?

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Aren't they the best? I had some shit stain in a new 6.7 smoke me out repeatedly on 79 yesterday, he was folloing a smoker duramax cummins wannabe, I was litterally gonna shove him up the road, I almost hit him I got so pissed off and my wife went to beating the shit out of me, I forgot she was with me for a second.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Aren't they the best? I had some shit stain in a new 6.7 smoke me out repeatedly on 79 yesterday, he was folloing a smoker duramax cummins wannabe, I was litterally gonna shove him up the road, I almost hit him I got so pissed off and my wife went to beating the shit out of me, I forgot she was with me for a second.
Lol,I think we'd all be locked up without our rev limiters in the pass seat.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Passed two 10 wheel dump trucks several years ago not all at once but were about a 1/2 mile apart looked down and could've gotten one of those tickets that affords you some new/old hardened chrome bling bracelets. Chauffeured ride down to the nearest town, a hot and a cot for the night (luxury appointments with designer bars on the windows and doors.) An appointment with a guy or gal dressed in a black robe all the while my truck being locked up and secured in a 8' fenced yard for an overnight stay to be ransomed the next day or so.

The one that irritates me the most is her grabbing the dash, using the oh shit (imaginary brake pedal on the passenger side) distracts my attention worse than what could possibly occur and almost makes me cause an accident. I tolerate her driving and my older sister when they go shopping on a Saturday or Sunday refuses to ride with her and always offers to drive, don't know if she has figured that one out.......:rofl:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Passed two 10 wheel dump trucks several years ago not all at once but were about a 1/2 mile apart looked down and could've gotten one of those tickets that affords you some new/old hardened chrome bling bracelets. Chauffeured ride down to the nearest town, a hot and a cot for the night (luxury appointments with designer bars on the windows and doors.) An appointment with a guy or gal dressed in a black robe all the while my truck being locked up and secured in a 8' fenced yard for an overnight stay to be ransomed the next day or so.

The one that irritates me the most is her grabbing the dash, using the oh shit (imaginary brake pedal on the passenger side) distracts my attention worse than what could possibly occur and almost makes me cause an accident. I tolerate her driving and my older sister when they go shopping on a Saturday or Sunday refuses to ride with her and always offers to drive, don't know if she has figured that one out.......:rofl:

I passed 27 cars and 3 tractor trailers coming out of Hatteras village once, if I'd been caught I'd still be in jail...:woott:

Passenger was a buddy, he was freaking out, the LMM was at full tilt making 45 psi on the 68. It was funny to watch his reaction as we passed the 110 mph mark about half way thru the line of cars...:D

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
I passed 27 cars and 3 tractor trailers coming out of Hatteras village once, if I'd been caught I'd still be in jail...:woott:

Passenger was a buddy, he was freaking out, the LMM was at full tilt making 45 psi on the 68. It was funny to watch his reaction as we passed the 110 mph mark about half way thru the line of cars...:D
I'm going to need video confirmation

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia

No, I mean I was litterally going to hit him in the ass and wreck him, I locked the brakes up and got it shut down about 2' or less from him. Good thing she was with me or it would have been 2013 all over again.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Be happy your wife is a rev limiter. Mine just closes her eyes when I really need a good thump for driving like an ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
That looks just like my lmm piston did a couple years ago.. I bet with the farm boys in your neck of the woods and all the nice trucks you have on the lot you get all kinds of interesting stuff to look at.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
15241278_10210293981479499_849865339702115333_n.jpg