Scheid 09 results

BSwope

Sep 3, 2008
But in the process, it made the stock charger Duramax (which dominated the WS class) uncompetitive.

I think not only will WS return, it will be the most closely watched class. Any of the three brands could dominate now, and it will reflect how mean you can really make a street truck.

Agreed... BUT it also made all the other stock charger trucks uncompetitive as well not just the Dmax's. I do agree that the Dmax do woop up on that class witch is fine, but i have to agree with you again any of the three brands have a fighting chance now.

But this stuff about the rules favoring one or the other has to stop.... If one dosen't agree with the rules then dont pull or pull and do the best you can and keep the comments to yourself..... OR start your own organization and make the rules favor the way you would like.. then you would have the perfect set of rules and everyone will get along just fine!!!!!:beer2:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Agreed... BUT it also made all the other stock charger trucks uncompetitive as well not just the Dmax's. I do agree that the Dmax do woop up on that class witch is fine, but i have to agree with you again any of the three brands have a fighting chance now.

But this stuff about the rules favoring one or the other has to stop.... If one dosen't agree with the rules then dont pull or pull and do the best you can and keep the comments to yourself..... OR start your own organization and make the rules favor the way you would like.. then you would have the perfect set of rules and everyone will get along just fine!!!!!:beer2:

I dont think people are complaining about schieds rules in the 2.6 favoring the cummins, i think if you read across all the boards everyone has just come to the agreement that they are bs. They might favor a few customors of scheids that happen to have cummins' but even the cummins guys are complaining. When you can throw a bushing on a 3.0 truck and pull with workstock trucks, theres something wrong. Its kinda like taking steroids to compete in the special olympics.

BSwope

Sep 3, 2008
I dont think people are complaining about schieds rules in the 2.6 favoring the cummins, i think if you read across all the boards everyone has just come to the agreement that they are bs. They might favor a few customors of scheids that happen to have cummins' but even the cummins guys are complaining. When you can throw a bushing on a 3.0 truck and pull with workstock trucks, theres something wrong. Its kinda like taking steroids to compete in the special olympics.

I know alot of the Cummins and Powerstoke guys were alittle bent outta shape about the whole situation also, I just didnt agree with Whitetail Addict's comment on the rules favoring the Cummins guys.. it just didnt think it was a fair comment thats all...

I must also agree that the bushing rule was TOTAL BS, but I also think a bushing in any class is kinda BS. IMO a fella that builds a truck to run in a certain class should run that class not build it to run 3.0 and then bush down and pick on the smaller chargered guys, if you want to run in a smaller class then get a charger that fits the class. But if the rules state its legal.... well then it legal and the the smaller chargered guys will just have to do the best they can do and hope for the best!!

While im here ive been wanting to ask is any of the Dma'x being built for the mod class close to being ready or will it be next year before we get to see one in action?

Last edited: