LB7: s366 kit prices?

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Looking for a s366 kit with 4in downpipe. Plan on powder coating the intercooler tubes and turbo red. But unfortunately I can't find a price that I'm comfortable with, help?

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
I blew a head gasket (idk how) so im having them done along with arp studs. while im there go ahead and throw a lbz cp3. Also having my trans built. Hasn't started yet but I'm working on the money as we speak and prepping the truck up for it in a couple of months, but im wanting a new turbo really bad but don't want to spend over my budget.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I blew a head gasket (idk how) so im having them done along with arp studs. while im there go ahead and throw a lbz cp3. Also having my trans built. Hasn't started yet but I'm working on the money as we speak and prepping the truck up for it in a couple of months, but im wanting a new turbo really bad but don't want to spend over my budget.

U wanna dance, u gotta pay the fiddler... Just how it goes. Trust me,
He ain't making that much at the price he's got that kit at.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Henry's kit is a smokin deal. Best pricing I have seen.

I happen to have a brand new s366 and PPE pedestal just sitting here that I may be interested in selling. If you were interested in piecing it together I bet Henry could cut you a deal on an install kit...

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
That creatures of the night silver bullet 66mm kit. What all does it come with for the LB7 install kit?

As others said it has everything you need, very well put together kit.
My understanding is it in-between a T3 and T4 base turbo, I don't have one of each to compar though.

I really like mine. Just pulled my trailer weighting 11-12k lbs plus 1-2k lbs in the box and it did great. Highest EGT's got were 1200 deg going up the smaller hills in missouri, in OD.
I do need to port/polish it being that's my thing though :D!!

Yellowchevy

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I love my cast 366 so far. You definitely want t4 so if you ever decide to go bigger you can. Would like to try a billet wheel one of these days. Still need to get a trans tube for mine though since it did not come with one.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
This 66 is built off a s330 frame I can have it done with a T4 but say by to budget priced and easy bolt on kit. Enough guys running around here running this kit as a single and in a twin setup. With the cast wheel and with a billet wheel upgrade for +350.00. This turbo flows very well as a T3 setup.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
errthing!

As others said it has everything you need, very well put together kit.
My understanding is it in-between a T3 and T4 base turbo, I don't have one of each to compar though.

I really like mine. Just pulled my trailer weighting 11-12k lbs plus 1-2k lbs in the box and it did great. Highest EGT's got were 1200 deg going up the smaller hills in missouri, in OD.
I do need to port/polish it being that's my thing though :D!!

Yellowchevy

As said kits come with turbo and install kit with pedistal,driverside Transtube, oil supply line, adapter/ spacer oil drain, exhaust gaskets were needed, airhorn and silicone hose and clamps,down pipe. Misc parts exhaust wrap hose clamps stuff like that. There's a pic of the basic parts of the install kit on the link I gave in first post I gave only think missing is small misc parts bag.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo

So your going to have them done. I have all Arp studs on sale lots of guys been taking this offer up to save some money. I can do a gasket kit along with the studs if you do not have the parts at easy price on your wallet for you.
The cp3 issue with those when you replace most suppliers want like for like back. So when you buy your pump make sure they know this or you will most likely have issues getting your core money refunded. That or I think I saw a reman Lbz pump for sale somewhere not to bad on price.