Rude A%^ Ebay vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Even if he is "liquidating inventory" for your company, the responsibility for misrepresenting the parts still falls on you, does it not?
Seems that you are using a third party to avoid culpability when these "rebuilt" turbos fail down the road.

No warranty no returns
What is ur ebay user i can do us both a favor and block u
Obviously the op has the issue cryin i wont sell him a turbo
No one is forcing any purchases and the pics speak for themselves
Some guys actually make good use of these and thats what they are there

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
for 550 you would be buying junk
get a nice turbo from a reputable vendor
danville will treat you right

what did you do before this conversation to piss the ebay guy off.
No one just goes apesh$t like that and says don't buy my stuff.
We gotta be missing something

than the seller is some sort of psychpath man
good thing you found out when you did

good idea

Are you schizophrenic? Because there's no way you didn't know he was talking about you...... But maybe you're right and "the seller" is a psychopath! You should probably let yourself know that your other self is a real dick! Wouldn't want your other self ruining your good name :thumb:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
This guy must be like the girl I met the other night.. she says omg im so drunk....5 min later I say ...well how are you so drunk. What have you been drinking.. she says. I didn't say that you are talking to the wrong person.... I take a second try and comprehend wtf just happened. She then argues back and forth it wasn't me until another person comes over and says... yes u did say that then she says o ya now I remember. I guess zanax and alcohol makes me loopy. ..... that is when I ran... fast ... wtf is. A matter with people! !!! These people scare me! Talk about a zombie apocalypse. Its not to far off u crazy ***** are already out there.... rant over... but it sounds like this guy is the guy off ebay.
Talks just like him. Maybe he has two personalities. Its just not the right day of the week for one of them. Or he forgot his govt happy pill

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

05chevy3500

Feb 25, 2013
Like I said before,I have dealt with this guy a few times and has been awesome to talk to and deal with got me the parts i needed & shipped fast ,i never would of thought this is how he reacts,,,

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
No warranty no returns

Holy Shit, man. The OP has an issue with someone going off the deep end for merely asking a legit question. If this 3rd party represents you then you need to either have a talk with them about the correct way to do business or just dump them all together. BTW, the pic does not speak for itself. Hense the OP asking the original question AND you having to explain things much much more thoroughly on this board.

BTW, my ebay name is DOUG9940. Please block me also, so I don't accidently purchase ANYTHING from you or your 3rd party. Also, what is the name of your website, the one with the lowest prices on the entire interweb. I want to block YOU so you never see a dime of my hard earned.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
This is the main reason I don't buy shit on ebay anymore.....

If you couldn't sell it to someone in good to perfect condition....why pawn your shit off on someone else thinking they are gonna get a good deal.

Usually when I liquidate something, it goes straight in the trash...

:confused::confused:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
for 550 you would be buying junk
get a nice turbo from a reputable vendor
danville will treat you right
Arent you selling the turbo for 550 or somewhere around there?

what did you do before this conversation to piss the ebay guy off.
No one just goes apesh$t like that and says don't buy my stuff.
We gotta be missing something
If it was you on the phone tell us what he said?:roflmao:

Holy Shit, man. The OP has an issue with someone going off the deep end for merely asking a legit question. If this 3rd party represents you then you need to either have a talk with them about the correct way to do business or just dump them all together. BTW, the pic does not speak for itself. Hense the OP asking the original question AND you having to explain things much much more thoroughly on this board.

BTW, my ebay name is DOUG9940. Please block me also, so I don't accidently purchase ANYTHING from you or your 3rd party. Also, what is the name of your website, the one with the lowest prices on the entire interweb. I want to block YOU so you never see a dime of my hard earned.
It all comes down to respect,i agree here.Now i will say since this thread came out dmtcm has not commented back,maybe he has been on maybe not but as a business,correct me if im wrong but isnt your job to help the person asking the questions to understand and either reason with him or if you dont think its a good turbo for his situation or tell him why not, dont get shitty with the customer what if the sears matress sales woman got shitty with you (jk)and said get out of my store your banned?:roflmao: Cant go around thinking your so high and mighty and better then eveyone else.........Jus sayin

This is the main reason I don't buy shit on ebay anymore.....

If you couldn't sell it to someone in good to perfect condition....why pawn your shit off on someone else thinking they are gonna get a good deal.

Usually when I liquidate something, it goes straight in the trash...

:confused::confused:
That depends John i would never sell anything that was bad if i think something is fixable i may post it as such and be very honest,sometimes i buy crap thats worth parting out thats like saying this motor blew up so im going to throw it away.Theres a lot of value in a bad motor.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
No warranty no returns

You're a dick.

:thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
It's all a conspiracy......first longhorn diesel, then the kid that ripped 10 people off in the northeast, now it's this clown....OMG.

This world is going down soon man.....Armageddon is near I tell u what

Status
Not open for further replies.