Rude A%^ Ebay vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
oh and by the way that is the only bad feedback you will find I believe.
maybe one on some heads, which is the deal that went down on dmax forum.
and if you read through biloxidmax he realizes that one he sent his old heads back he actually paid like 150 for a set of decent heads, that needed a valve and a guide and worked awesome.
like I said not top sheld stuff, but if you are in a pinch itll get the job done

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I have no idea guy wont say
he did get a full refund though

So on the feedback you stated buyer damaged turbo. Then you just put turbo was fine on here. Now your saying it was damaged but you dont know how? For some odd reason I think you full of chit.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
If anyone reads this thread I started and said from the beginning. I don't think anyone on here would be happy with this item. I think you should buy a new turbo. I have actually agreed with everyone on here all along.
So if I am not even trying to sell them at all.
I have never tried to sell ANYTHING on here.
I do have reasonable prices for new items that have a warranty and everything. I think everyone would be tickled pink with them. That is the actual store that is known for great customer service.
The ebay store is just a place to make some inexpensive stuff available and by the way the items move and for the most part people are satisfied. Look at the feedback.
The op started in by replying to the first message by a threat you don't know what you have done.
The store just told him yes we do, we blocked an idiot customer from wasting our time with something they will never be happy with.
I hear allot of crying about a item I don't even want to sell to anyone here.
But if you guys just want to beat someone up, Wade is gone and I can sit on my laptop and feed seagulls.
I think this is great.:thumb:

Tell Wade to go **** his seff...Bro.....

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
it looks like this comment was made well after the vendor was extremely rude to this guy, and i also consider 98.1% feedback on ebay really bad, a good seller will have good feedback no matter what. the guy from the ebay store obviously does not know how to do business. i understand that people trying to buy things can be ridiculous, but a professional will handle this situation in a better way. if i was you i would find someone else to liquidate your inventory because this guy doing it for you is a deuche.

he gets the job done and its pretty seemless
No one is forcing you to buy, but either way the items move and for the most part people are happy.
I am sorry if I new 4094 is not in the budget for you guys
this is a less expensive alternative, but by the time we put a
200 dollar bearing kit
200 dollar 10vane gt37
100 dollar 68x94 wheel
300 core
pay ebay and paypal 100 dollars
ship it for 50
and do the machine work and rebalance
well thats 1200
so we are actually doing the buyer a favor at break even
this is like charity work

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ebay charges allot more
To sell stuff

And your making a killing at that price after credit card fee's and shipping. Not work selling at that point lol your price on flebay is the more everyday website shipped price. After the last price raise from Garrett on the turbos.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
So on the feedback you stated buyer damaged turbo. Then you just put turbo was fine on here. Now your saying it was damaged but you dont know how? For some odd reason I think you full of chit.

and right below that feedback are like 3 positives from super happy customers with great turbos for super low prices

pick and choose what you like
don't buy an ebay turbo

find one person that will say confederate diesel gave them bad service

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
There was no phone call between them and myself. There is no phone number listed
On the EBay page to call the vendor directly. The only communication was by email. The
Only communication was the email messages posted here.

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
The message I sent saying " you don't know what you've done" was the 3rd message.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
So what is it that I should read there is nothing in what I posted about 6 day shipping lol.

shoot sorry dude
I am not good on quotes
the feedback right under the negative one
super happy buyer of 4094
there a quite a few of those actually

if you knew a product sells and mostly people like it, but you know by a phone caLL THE customer is not going to like it but doesn't have money for anything else, basically tells you he is gonna buy it and then dispute charge is blocking not a good idea?
and you can't put lesser quality parts on a nice website
you may choose not to deal in the refurb market at all
or you just list it here in classified.
but there is scratch and dent at every major store it is a part of business

Status
Not open for further replies.