Round 2 begins this week !

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
That sucks. :(

After way too many midnight thrashes, I started thinking the best way to race is to be ready a month in advance.

Then I snapped to my senses. What fun would THAT be????:roflmao:

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
That's sucks, I was looking forward to you laying down the law this weekend!! Better safe than sorry, you mare the right call rather then letting some little something wreak havoc by accident.

Rest up bud!

sent telepathically via rooted ThunderBOLT

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Update , it has been up and running for about a week, have a few little things to do still , but with in 2 weeks I am renting out RMR for a private test and tune with 5 other friends / customers so we should have all the time we need to break it in and then start turning the old girl up :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Update , it has been up and running for about a week, have a few little things to do still , but with in 2 weeks I am renting out RMR for a private test and tune with 5 other friends / customers so we should have all the time we need to break it in and then start turning the old girl up :D

:nana:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Well tested some stuff on the tow truck tonight that may just cure one of the main problems with the truck thats been hurting me since last year and should greatly improve the 330 ft and hopefully get me into 5 sec range in the 1/8 ( current best 6.3 ish ) I will be more than happy to share but need to see it i works first , i pray the engine is done because i am getting excited now , should be interesting to say the least :coolspot:

So now that you have had it running for a while, did this get tested? Does it work? Twist any planetaries up yet?:rofl:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
So now that you have had it running for a while, did this get tested? Does it work? Twist any planetaries up yet?:rofl:

Not yet , have 20 plus launches successfully tested at 600hp , none at 1200 :eek: i guess well see .

What's the latest Trent? Haul it to Topeka, call Randy sure he'd let you run it.

I talked to Randy a few weeks ago begging and pleading to let me come , no dice other than exhibition runs and to me its not worth the money and possible carnage if i am not racing , its the fair choice after all i didnt qualify legitimately .

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Maybe you could drum up a little side race with some of the trucks, at least the ones that get bumped out, a winner take all. That would be fun.:thumb: