Retiring my lmm...

g man

Aug 22, 2006
"Rich, also do NOT expect to drive the new one that way... It will be a whole new ball game on the launch... patience and attention to gauges will be best friends on launching."

Mitch, You know I haven't used gauges for the last two years... LOL! The Pyro hasn't been used for over a year. I didn't even have it at the Corbin, KY indoor.

They are over rated.

LOL!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Fine then, sit there part throttle until you're done eating your samich, polishing off a coke, and eaten half a bag of chips. Roll the throttle a little more until it pushes you through brakes. Roll into it and let er eat?

Is that it? :D. Bahahahaha

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
Fine then, sit there part throttle until you're done eating your samich, polishing off a coke, and eaten half a bag of chips. Roll the throttle a little more until it pushes you through brakes. Roll into it and let er eat?

if thats the case i'm perfect for the truck lol

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
I had one of the first three LB7 Road Runners that Moates made, I have two now, one used to stay in my LB7 and the other one was for tuning customer trucks.

Full Flash an OS in under 25 seconds, on the fly changes........just wish he would build on for my LBZ.

;)

I seen you use it and the connection problems were enough to steer me away.:rofl:

It's a good marketing tool though....

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

Man, how'd you know my secret for never winning a pull? Damn.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
I can name two trucks right off the bat the road runner worked in ;) And rich, smart move on your part for retiring it. :thumb:

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
little update i guess..the other woman has landed in ri whata ride it was! myself and pete(jakebrakeIH)left his house in strong island ny wednesday morning around 4 made it to kaufman trailers around 2:30 got his new trailer left there around 330 made it to princeton WV around 630 we both were exhausted spent the night there got up at 5 left there got to garricks dads around 10:30 in the morning didn't leave till 3 garrick and his dad are two great guys couldn't have been any nicer to myself and pete. took us around 16 hours to get home we encountered hail in west virginia 25mph up those big nasty hills on ice was no fun! all in all a good trip now i can't wait to hook this thing to the sled!

402904_276639259064138_210880668973331_842309_906356202_n.jpg

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Garrick and I talked about this after church today... Nothing but good remarks. :thumb: Wish I coulda been there to meet you guys but crazy busy at work and couldn't get away.

I hope you enjoy it! :woott: